Sign in to follow this  
Gh0st233

Pictures of new backpack(s)

Thought someone may be interested, so I'll post a picture of the new one that I have found, with it being Survival ACU. It has 16 slots, much like the Czech backpack before the update. The screenshot: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=125095630

If you have found any other new backpacks, please do post a screenshot as I am very interested in what they might look like.

• Like 3

Looks like the shorter, chubbier brother of the czech backpack.

• Like 1

Looks like the shorter, chubbier brother of the czech backpack.

Pretty much.

You want me to bloodbag you bro?

I diedededed. I heard my legs crack and just died. No zombies or players around. :) Thanks, anyway.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=125179652 - British Assault Pack. Not on my back tho, on the guy in front of me. It apparently has 18 slots.

Edited by Gh0st233

I also just died. Was at Cherno's supermarket, the one near the ocean, and my legs just broke :(

I'm a solo player, and they just ruined the game for me. Didn't find this "official hack" the least bit amusing.

• Like 1

Looking sweet brothers! I'm at work so I'm pretty happy I get to see these images before I get to play the update this afternoon :) Thanks for this.

Edited by The Alphabeat.
  • Like 1

Looking sweet brothers! I'm at work so I'm pretty happy I get to see these images before I get to play the update this afternoon :) Thanks for this.

You're welcome! :)