Cprl.Rst (DayZ)

ViLayer.com Quality Dayz Mod Hosting Company

Just thought i'd drop a note on here about these guys,

Ordered our server via them and we had a rocky start due to the new patch rollout but Lee form Vilayer soon had us on skype and was sorting everybody's issues out with 15mins our server was up and running and has been maxed out at 40/40 all day and night.

Lee also went out of his way to allow us to have the server timezone changed so our EU server now runs at GMT -6

If you would like to order a server from them i'd highly recommend them

you can do this by visiting their site

www.vilayer.com

or if you would also like to help us out you can order via this link

http://www.vilayer.com/cl/aff.php?aff=041

I have created a little server discussion page here

http://www.dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=14523

Regards

Cprl.Rst

No idea who you are but using your affiliate link to order a U.K 40 player server LOL cheers for the recommendation.

Can't say that I am happy with Vilayer servers tbh. They don't seem update the servers regularly enough as the new patches and hotfixes get done so often. Our server is still on 93701, and running 1.7.1.1.

One of our chaps have been waiting over an hour for online assistance infact he's still waiting.... Vilayer really needs to pull up their socks if they wish to remain a reliable choice.

Can't say that I am happy with Vilayer servers tbh. They don't seem update the servers regularly enough as the new patches and hotfixes get done so often. Our server is still on 93701' date=' and running 1.7.1.1.

One of our chaps have been waiting over an hour for online assistance infact he's still waiting.... Vilayer really needs to pull up their socks if they wish to remain a reliable choice.

[/quote']

I think you'll find they rolled back the servers due to the new hotfix crashing all the servers, theyre delay in updating with new patches seems to be caused by doing some internal QA to see if it's stable, which saves a headache for them if we get a bad patch like yesterday, i'm sure someone will be in touch with you though to explain what's going on, personally i can't fault them, 5 star servicce.

Ironically 30mins after my post our and most Vilayer servers were updated to 93825 and the 1.7.1.4... coincidence? or perhaps just good timing we'll never know...

to be fair my server with Vilayer has been exceptional..

firstly its always ready to update manually to the next patch, last night within an hour i was able to run 1.7.1.4

secondly for anything important i have been able to get hold of someone from vilayer on skype within 5 minutes..

and yes they were all rolled back due to the problems with the patches, thats the only reason there has been some issues, i've had mine a while and that was the first time there had been a problem, but it was sorted within an hour back up running an earlier patch

I think you may of just had a little bad luck when you needed help, i can recommend these hosters to anyone thinking of getting a server, there very good

i have to agree with the others regarding update i have yet to update my server it gets done automatically so have no issues to worry about i'd prefer to wait to find if the mew hotfixes cause issues before they go live on my server.