Sign in to follow this  
Havocprime

[DEATH_BY_DEFAULT] ! NEW COMMUNITY ! The Bandit's Paradise, / 500+ VEHICLES / ACTIVE ADMINS / NVG's on Start! / 24HR Day-Night / GMT -8 [PUBLIC TS3!]

finalwtext42.png

b_560_95_1.png

bottomva.png

[DEATH_BY_DEFAULT]'s Server is now up and running.

Server IP: 50.23.113.238

Server Port: 3374

( Alternatively, Search [DEATH_BY_DEFAULT] In DayZ Commander )

DBD TEAM SPEAK 3: 209.25.138.99:9982 - This Teamspeak is public to all of our players, feel free to use it at your leisure! We have multiple public channels for various games for our users to jump into. This allows multiple players to group up, or spy on eachother! You've been warned! :) In all honesty though, this is the best method of interacting with our admins, regardless of if they are in the server or not.

If you have any issues relating to DayZ (or not) Come hop in Teamspeak and ask one of our admins for assistance!

DBD FORUMS : CLICK HERE (alternatively, www.DayzDBD.co.nr)

Please register on our forum if you'd like to support us, and being that we're switching to Whitelist soon, if you'd like to guarantee a spot, either make a post below or post in the Application section of the forum please :)

We're a brand new community founded by a handful of friends and gamers who have stuck together over the years. Collectively we have quite a bit of experience under our belts when it comes to hosting servers and moderating them accordingly. Being that we're brand new in the DayZ universe, our server is still packed full of loot and vehicles that have yet to be absconded with by regular player activity, Get it while it's hot!

We're constantly looking for new staff and friends alike!

We have four primary admins, and a handful of moderators in between, regardless there should always be an active power available to help you with whatever issues you may bump into in Chernarus. We take Adminship and admin-abuse very seriously, all of our admins are dedicated to keeping environments sanitized from abuse and keeping power out of the hands of those... 'immature players'.

Coasties currently spawn with the following.

• NVGs
  • MAP
  • COMPASS
  • AXE
  • PAINKILLERS
  • 2 BANDAGES
  • 1 MORPHINE PEN
  • 1 CAN OF BEANS

Other Important Features!

• All players Have NVG's for Night time.
  • Weapons are easy to find, and plentiful.
  • Vehicles everywhere! Our Air Fields are currently LOADED with helicopters and planes, Get it while its hot!
  • 50 Player Slots
  • 24 Hour Day/Night
  • Teamspeak Available
  • Friendly and Active Admins
  • Frequent Rollbacks AVAILABLE
  • Always running the Latest Patch!
  • Tons of PvP and hardcore survival.
  • D.list
  • Private hive, whitelist coming soon!
  • Combat Logging is a first time bannable offense!
  • Nowhere is safe!
    Ultimately once we have steady traffic and get everything running reliably, we will be switching to a whitelisted server entirely. This will help reduce the amount of hackers and increase the production of quality content!

Thanks for taking the time to read this post, and we hope to see you guys in our server soon!

-Sincerely, [DBD].

Update #1 (Feb.07.2013)

Though seemingly small and insignificant to most..

• We will be switching to a whitelist system soon
  • Anti-Hack systems are back online.
  • Most importantly - Our brand new forums are finally up!
  • Click here to check them out!

Update #2 (Feb.08.2013)

Our forums are now hosted at

The community we've put together thus far is awesome! We really appreciate

every single one of you guys (and girls) that come into the server and keep it

populated. We have a lot of things planned, and we'll keep you updated on our

events and changes as they come.

Also, we are switching to a whitelist soon, so either leave your name in a post

below, or

-Click Here- to be taken to the forums where you can register! :)

Update #3 (Feb.11.2013)

In the TOP 500! Awesome!

• Our server is now in the 86th Percentile on game tracker. We're now in the top ~500 servers list. (432nd I believe currently).
    Thank you all for you help! None of this could have been possible without you guys supporting us and playing in our server!
    http://www.gametrack...3.113.238:3374/

Update #4 (Feb.12.2013)

• Not much to report right now, other than that everybody seems to be doing awesomely! The server has been flooded with bambis and veteran players alike. Our regulars have been coming in and out and having a blast. Heres a quote from (page 4 of) this thread, from one of our regulars KillerTofu. (Thanks again for the words, we appreciate them more than you can imagine! :D)

C'mon guys! Just chillin on break at work and decided to show some more love to this thread, this server is getting tons of regulars and already has respectable size 'pre' whitelist! There are hackers that sneak in from time to time but they are always quickly dispatched and even in the odd hours of the night when no ones on the admin usually are. You honestly couldn't ask for a better server or community!
Er'body must join!

Update #5 (Feb.19.2013)

• Temporary Downtime!
  • The server is currently down, and will be for the majority of the day. Sadly we're experiencing some issues with our host, who is moving our server from San-Josie CA to Los Angeles CA. This was already supposed to be done (yesterday) with no hassle, but alas these things are out of our control. We've been assured that the server will be back online and running with no other issues very soon. (Ie within the coming 24hrs) Please just bear with us, we're just as bummed as you guys are that we're not in the server right now! But we'll keep you all updated =)

Edited by Havocprime
  • Like 3

COME ONE, COME ALL! BUT DO IT NAOW! >:( :thumbsup: B) :P

Hahaha We're experiencing some growing pains already, but luckily the majority of our issues will be cleared up in the next thirty minutes.

• Like 2

like the idea of customised servers. specially in alpha/beta stages. i am so bored to regear again and again.

playing on a custom server with already some nice gear nvg and maybe an sweet modern pistol brings the fun back

you have to risk your life anyway to loot food/medicines

ill join probably later now ive some other things to do

Sent from my mobile Device and now i have big ePeEn!

• Like 2

like the idea of customised servers. specially in alpha/beta stages. i am so bored to regear again and again.

playing on a custom server with already some nice gear nvg and maybe an sweet modern pistol brings the fun back

you have to risk your life anyway to loot food/medicines

ill join probably later now ive some other things to do

Sent from my mobile Device and now i have big ePeEn!

Thats more or less the idea here. Though loot and weapons alike are plentiful, the world is still quite dangerous.

Thanks for taking the time to post! And I hope to see you in the server =)

• Like 1

Now this group right here is a solid bunch. DBD For life, Bump n tuff, i'm bumpin that bump, bumpin in my trunk. seriously tho, these guys are respectable, responsible, and responsive, triple R, yee yee..anyways..bump

• Like 3

Now this group right here is a solid bunch. DBD For life, Bump n tuff, i'm bumpin that bump, bumpin in my trunk. seriously tho, these guys are respectable, responsible, and responsive, triple R, yee yee..anyways..bump

I love you too Crispy.

• Like 1

Have to say i'm a newbie to the game, but when I do play it'll be on this server for sure. Now if only I could figure out how to reconnect to it

• Like 1

Have to say i'm a newbie to the game, but when I do play it'll be on this server for sure. Now if only I could figure out how to reconnect to it

If you just search death in the commander server list you'll find [DEATH_BY_DEFAULT]