Sign in to follow this  
noobsense

Dayz Nursing Home -Custom towns, military outposts, player bases, 200+ vehicles, active admins

Become a patient of The Nursing Home. Priviate hive fun at its best. Custom towns and bases! Full server info can be found at dayznursinghome.webs.com.

Server DDOS protection coming soon. We have active admins and try to run at least two events a month. Server is set for EST nights on weekends, and 24/7 day Monday-Friday. Check us out sometime!

• Like 1

Amazing server, lots of fun. Admins are a great laugh too.

• Like 1

Sounds interesting. Where is the server located?

The server is in the US, however I play from the UK with a ping of roughly 140 and don't experience lag as much as you'd think.

Please check out the server and leave us some feedback on our website forums! www.dayznursinghome.webs.com

Lights out at the nursing home. PST Night schedule for this weekend! Joins us for some fun in the dark.

If you are tierd of teh same ol map with the same ol towns but don't wanna try a whole new map come to this server. Best place to play if you like to drive or anything like that. Hope to see you out there.

Adding even more custom content to the map Tonight!

-3 new player bases added to the map, bringing the total to 6

-New airport somewhere on map :)

-New military outpost somewhere on map :)

Changes made to the Code!!

Lower fog intensite to increase view distance

Lower Overcast slightly for better night illumination

Decreas chance of rain but increased rain storm length and intensity

Custom load screen

Edited mission file to correct dayz.st double building spawn issue (no more deployables either!! yay)

Wanna play some where that doesn't allways shoot on site and you can find a car no matter where you spawn (most of the time)? Wanna be able to play on a map that you know but every town you come to is diffrent? No more running to the big towns cuz that s the only place to get gear or meds. Custom towns and PLAYER bases. Bring your clan and grab a base and hold it. Join other clan in a friendly game of war and survival. 6 player bases, and 4 airports, 4-5 military bases. Come by check us out and stay a while. Once you get to know teh people and the game play we are trying to establish you will stay.

it the last Day of 24 days. the weekend is coming for all you night owls it will be night time. come join the fun at teh nursing home in the dark. a weekend of hunt the beans in the dark. Day and night cycle on the weekends.

It won't let me join the server. But I was gonna ask how to whitelist. Thanks for the great server though.

It won't let me join the server. But I was gonna ask how to whitelist. Thanks for the great server though.

Noobsense Site Owner

Server now has DDOS protection at its new location in Los Angeles, and subsequently, has a new IP address:

Not sure on the new port, but rest assured it will be posted as soon as they finish the data migration and the server goes live again. The Nursing Home staff appologizes for any inconvenience, and guarantee all patients will get 5 extra minutes of TV time before bed time, or extra mashed potatoes at dinner, your choice.

Still waiting to see if v2.0 code changes are going to work, well see.

• Like 1

Fresh car spawn means cars every where. come join us today. We are back on the 24/7 day clock

Edited by +NHS+ Joker

Fellow players please remeber that we have changed our IP and Port for the player that maything we are not there any more. Look in the messages above or go to our website: dayznursinghome.webs.com. there are new things added all the time and almost always find a ride of some kind. If you have any question PM me here or at our website thank you

Join us for EST Nights this weekend. Also planning some sort of event for tonight if the player base is large enough. SEE YOU THERE!!

6 player bases to claim for your clan. Come join us and try out the server. Talk to me or any of other members and get your voice heard on the server. go to teh web site and join for more info or just stop by.

Its the weekend you guys know what that means NIGHT TIME. We will be setting the server to Central Time zone and letting it run the course. It gets dark around 5 pm CNT so after that it will be night till around 5am have fun and come join the fun.