Sign in to follow this  
calebsith

Looking for group to join

I am a 17 year old looking for a small group (2-5) people to join. I am have been playing DayZ for a while now and I would consider myself at least pretty good at it.

If you have a small group you would like me to join reply here with your skype or just add me on skype.

IMPORTANT INFO

• I am in the process of upgrading my RAM from 4GB to 12GB and I am waiting on the package that should be here Wednesday or Thursday. I still will play if you want me to tomorrow but don't expect my best until Wed or Thur.

I have a small group me and 2 other guys who play pretty much everyday, and then a few part timers who play when they can.

I currently run my own dedicated server so when we aren't in the mood for dealing with PVP, then just hop on there and have some fun against the hordes. I run a heavily modified dayz so that zombies are a lot more aggressive as well as higher numbers of them. Would be glad to have another person! We also can base build custom vehicles to add to the fun and add other levels to the game experience.

Let me know if your intrested!

(Just registered to these forums to get some more people to play with us)

Hey, I'm part of a large DayZ community called DayZHorror which keeps getting bigger every day. We have our own dedicated private server for our clans. we also have the two opposing clans STH & CTH, and then you have the SRT.There is 5-6 more clans in here aswell. As well as fighting each other, we take part in raiding public servers as one from time to time. If you would like to give our community a try, feel free to stop by and say hello.

(Servers restart every 6hours for a smoother gameplay experience)

Our website, teamspeak and facebook links are below

TS3: ts.dayzhorror.com

We just got 2 new chernarus servers aswell :)

*IMPORTANT*

Guys please stop posting clan ads here. I am just trying to find some chill guys to team up with, not a large clan.

37082669.jpg

Boot Bandits

Teamspeak adress: ts3.bootbandits.net

Who are we?

We are a growing gaming community, We are aiming to get bigger and to get more people involved. We play all sorts of games so you don't have to only play DayZ. We're not really bandits, the name sounded catchy so we went for it. We love playing as a team not leaving anyone behind and we play fair and mature. So we're looking for people that likes to have fun, that likes teamwork.

What can we offer as a community?

Active members

Teamspeak server

Homepage/forum

Own DayZ Servers

Friendship

Teamwork

Be part of the growth of the community

Cookies!

What we're searching for?

As I said earlier we're looking for people that likes to have a good time while playing games and loves to play as a team. We don't have any requirements other than a little bit of "matureness". So no age limit, Doesn't matter where you come from or how bad your English is. We love to play with YOU! So what are you waiting for?!

JOIN US!

b_560_95_1.png

b_560_95_1.png

See you soon!