Forest_of_Trauma

US-WEST- Trauma Server-WHITE LISTED- Custom Buildings / Load outs / Vehicles // 24/7 Day Light - ACTIVE ADMINS

We've White listed finally!!! We are planning to play White listed at peak times and during the week drop the white list at times to allow a steady flow of new members.

Trauma is a US Western based Server, we are looking to create an online community as hacker free as possible.

with 6 Active Admins we have your back.

Custom load outs and exotic vehicles and weapons,

Buildings added / removed / adjusted almost daily.

24/7 Day light / Reduced fog and clear sky's.

To join our wonderful community please email your character name to: Traumaserver@hotmail.com

But please, let our Youtube videos provide you with an example of our Server.

Or check us out on Facebook.

To any potential hackers, please do not connect to our server, we are looking to enjoy this game without the hassle of your scripts, please don't waste our time or yours, Thanks!

http://www.facebook.com/TraumaServer

Edited by Forest_of_Trauma

sounds like exactly what I am looking for as I have just about had it with all the hacks and bad people. I tried to get in to your server but I keep getting invalid version messages so if I can figure that out I will try again.

Theres a new patch out for ARMA 2 and Day Z you will have to install these first, cya there !

We are getting a lot of traffic at the moment however, but jump on and hopefully theres an Admin watching over you while your playing tonight !!

Oh and be careful zombies got a major buff in this patch.

Alright, spent about 5 hours on your server 173.192.170.98:3408 and here is my review:

I am unfamiliar with all the server settings, so not sure how much of this is by design or your server settings.

First, I seen absolutely (that I could tell) no hacks. For me that is some sort of record.

I appreciate that I got a start pistol but for some reason it didn't work until after I got a winchester. Luckily I was only trying to kill a goat , cause if I was trying to kill a zombie, It could have gone really bad....as it was, I think the goat was laughing at me.

It was 24/7 day, thank you.

server reset is every 6 hours, thank you.

start map, knife and matches, compass and watch thank you.

Overall, seems to be a generally well run server.

Now for the things that I was not a fan of and maybe its just settings:

1. No tent? usually not a problem but see loot spawns below.

2. players said that tents placed down won't hold loot as a result of the recent bug. Couldnt' test that cause I had no tent.

3. The amount of racial slurs was off putting to say the least. usually I can put up with that stuff as its part of our degrading socieity. If its allowed on your servers then fine but if its not, lets get admins to clean it up some.

4. Loot spawn. Maybe 5 hours wasn't enough but there is WAY too much trash and not enough useful items. I am use to being able to return to an area 3 hours later and gathering more stuff. I found 3 sets of matches in the first 10 minutes, about 5 maps, 5-10 watches and 5-10 compasses which since I start off with these things may as well be trash.

5. I wanted to check out what you mean by custom buildings but since I spent most my time trying to find food I really didnt have time for sight seeing.

6. Vehicles are plenty, atleast motorcycles seemed to be everywhere. Problem is they are all half/not working. I know your server message said to destroy them but eveytime I did I was swarmed by zombies so I stopped that effort pretty quick. Other servers seem to have vehicle balancing down so I suspect you will figure it out at some point.

Overall I would give your server an 8/10. I will give it a few more days to see if its my permanent home and if there is another west coast server which is more suited to my bambi needs please let me know.

Thanks.

James

Bumping! Thanks James its really late here just going to bump right now and head to bed I will reply about that stuff when I get on tomorrow ! thanks for trying us out!

Alright, spent about 5 hours on your server 173.192.170.98:3408 and here is my review:

I am unfamiliar with all the server settings, so not sure how much of this is by design or your server settings.

First, I seen absolutely (that I could tell) no hacks. For me that is some sort of record.

I appreciate that I got a start pistol but for some reason it didn't work until after I got a winchester. Luckily I was only trying to kill a goat , cause if I was trying to kill a zombie, It could have gone really bad....as it was, I think the goat was laughing at me.

It was 24/7 day, thank you.

server reset is every 6 hours, thank you.

start map, knife and matches, compass and watch thank you.

Overall, seems to be a generally well run server.

Now for the things that I was not a fan of and maybe its just settings:

1. No tent? usually not a problem but see loot spawns below.

2. players said that tents placed down won't hold loot as a result of the recent bug. Couldnt' test that cause I had no tent.

3. The amount of racial slurs was off putting to say the least. usually I can put up with that stuff as its part of our degrading socieity. If its allowed on your servers then fine but if its not, lets get admins to clean it up some.

4. Loot spawn. Maybe 5 hours wasn't enough but there is WAY too much trash and not enough useful items. I am use to being able to return to an area 3 hours later and gathering more stuff. I found 3 sets of matches in the first 10 minutes, about 5 maps, 5-10 watches and 5-10 compasses which since I start off with these things may as well be trash.

5. I wanted to check out what you mean by custom buildings but since I spent most my time trying to find food I really didnt have time for sight seeing.

6. Vehicles are plenty, atleast motorcycles seemed to be everywhere. Problem is they are all half/not working. I know your server message said to destroy them but eveytime I did I was swarmed by zombies so I stopped that effort pretty quick. Other servers seem to have vehicle balancing down so I suspect you will figure it out at some point.

Overall I would give your server an 8/10. I will give it a few more days to see if its my permanent home and if there is another west coast server which is more suited to my bambi needs please let me know.

Thanks.

James

Dear James,

First and most importantly I wasn't aware of racial slurs I will tell the other Admins to open there eyes to this right away as this is something we do not tolerate at all, Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

2nd of all I've never had a hard time finding or using tents what so ever, and I happen to have several set around the mat, I have a couple spare that I would be willing to give you, just hit me up in game my character name is Forest !

As far as loot spawn, believe it or not we already have reduced trash but I will bring it up with the other Admins and see what they think about changing that.

As far as Vehicles go they are lots and lots 85% of spawn points are in major city's we wanted to encourage some Cherno / Electro PvP battles for cars etc, Slayer has done an amazing job at placement you will find them in realistic places, buses at bus stops, cars in drive ways etc...

However saying that we want people to have to work a little bit for there vehicles, they don't all spawn full green full fuel.. however some of them do.

Anyways thank you for giving us a chance and thank you very much for the feedback we really appreciate it,

hope we continue to see you join us :)

Oh and as for the custom buildings they are everywhere, a few more industrial buildings in chero + elektro to help get that car moving a bit faster and up north there are about 4 new military bases added as well !

I play on this server all the time. It's really one of the best servers out there; no I am not an admin.

A few suggestions: I would like to see a little less sensitivity, if a new player is having a hard time and complains people here tend to get a little sensitive on the server.

All and all pretty kick ass server though. I would recommend it to anyone with friends who play Dayz as well. If you plan on going solo or trying to meet people to 'survive' with this probably isn't the server for you. There's lots of big teams (including the admins) that will pretty much out gun you every time and really aren't looking for new members. The admins do do a great job of eliminating hacking.

If you're solo, you're likely to get tricked by people claiming to be friendly and then shot and you'll probably never have a chance at joining one of the existing teams is all.

I'll give it 9/10.

Thanks Scrila ! we appreciate the review, and yes we tend to have a good group with us, we especially like to play the roll of the law if there is a group of people saying they are friendly and then killing we will go in and take them to school,

And of course our group is looking for new members we always are, if the person meets the right criteria. ;)

Tried to log in today, message read I was kicked from server and to send an email. I am guessing this is a ban? or maybe not since I have never been banned I have no idea what it looks like.

Mail sent.

This was because we white listed the server to prevent hackers, basically keeping the good guys in and the bad guys out, I suggest you send an email takes 2 minutes and gives you a lil more peace of mind while playing ;)