D4rkWolf

[Legion] Sorting this all out

LegionLogoTriangleBG.png

%7Boption%7D

D4rkwolf here...

It's come to my attention that the negative view on this clan has started to grow out of control and this is not what we wish to happen, so I think we need this sorted out.

First things first... Don't spam this with complaints.. that is NOT what is is going to be for. This thread is for you to post in short, the issues which you have encountered while playing on our server or relating to any of out legion members.

Also, Do not post backing up someone else's issue, this is not a debate or anything. Once you have said your issue, I will get back to you via PM and/or Other method to go over this issue to you, one on one.

We can also talk Via our Teamspeak server if this works for you too, this would be alot easier most likely due to I am on the Teamspeak quite often but this will be obviously up to you.

I hope that I can help you in anyway from now on,

D4rkWolf

would you like your own "Complaints about Legion" subforum? :)

The only time I saw any wrongdoing is the one time I saw a friend of mine (Brax) kicked by Chaos for killing him. Then Chaos blamed it on battleye, and the whole server said in unison, "Bullshit. You kicked him for banditing you." Chaos didn't respond after that because he knew he was guilty/didn't give a shit.

I also think that you have some very...young...members that have short tempers and talk a lot of shit.

I want to follow this up by saying that I don't hate nor disrespect your clan, as I frequent your servers and enjoy playing in them.

But I do think that the fact that you have a PR department speaks volumes. It means you can't control your members, and because of that you're getting a very bad rep on here.

That was the only time I saw something like that happen personally. But I do hear a lot of talk about how piss poor your clan is, and again, the fact that you felt you need to make a thread to address this speaks volumes.

A subforum would be good but not complaints about legion... just Legion Subforum, more friendly and the name doesn't have a bad vibe

Chaos' pid='12778' dateline='1336531319']

Maybe just make this a sticky' date=' or whatever... subforum would work i guess.. lol

[/quote']

Methinks he was joking.

But, the prospect of having a Legion subforum is pretty interesting. Only issue I'd see is why does Legion get one whilst others do-not?

Chaos' pid='12778' dateline='1336531319']

Maybe just make this a sticky' date=' or whatever... subforum would work i guess.. lol

[/quote']

Methinks he was joking.

But, the prospect of having a Legion subforum is pretty interesting. Only issue I'd see is why does Legion get one whilst others do-not?

I do know but it doesn't hurt to reply

legion members shut talking non-legion members in global chat over and over again

Saw that the first time i joined one so i left.

Ok so Chaos says I have to be nice to you all so out of my high respect for him you have been saved from Sarcasmo the Great.

These complaints are clan-specific, not DayZ related.

I would prefer if you could direct people to your own clan forums regarding such complaints...but I dont see that happening (in regards to people signing up to another forum to complain).

If the rates of complaints keep up this rate, I will take action at a forum-level. Game-level intervention is out of my hands.

I will just leave this little nugget here; One day this mod may become official, and no longer need community server support, and the community will be on a level playing field...so don't burn any bridges.

people are just butthurt we are better than them.

No clue if this person is a "Legion" member, but this attitude is probably why people don't like your group. It's just the internet and it's expected of people to joke around and for other people to get upset.

don't burn any bridges.

But burning bridges is fun :( especially when there are people on them, preferably women and children.

These complaints are clan-specific' date=' not DayZ related.

I would prefer if you could direct people to your own clan forums regarding such complaints...but I dont see that happening (in regards to people signing up to another forum to complain).

If the rates of complaints keep up this rate, I will take action at a forum-level. Game-level intervention is out of my hands.

I will just leave this little nugget here; One day this mod may become official, and no longer need community server support, and the community will be on a level playing field...so don't burn any bridges.

[/quote']

All I can say to that is:

I'm glad someone said it.

We are just trying to provide more areas to play for all and to have fun, not just for us but to make it fun for all... I am truly sorry that things haven't been all that good but I will try to help fix this how ever I can.

[/quote']

Well said. You get a golf clap sir.

Every time I see a Legion thread...a Legion member swoops in "We pay for it, you don't like it don't come in."

Way to be diplomatic there guys. Again, no disespect...and you're awesome for putting up servers for this mod...but as Griff said you are burning bridges. Fast.

[/quote']

All I can say to that is:

I'm glad someone said it.

We are just trying to provide more areas to play for all and to have fun, not just for us but to make it fun for all... I am truly sorry that things haven't been all that good but I will try to help fix this how ever I can.

No I think you misunderstood him Wolf.

He said "One day this mod will no longer need community server support."

One day we might not need you for servers. Then everyone will be on a level field...and your clan will have burned bridges that it can't rebuild.

Keep that in mind.

Wild actually I completely understood all I said was (but I might of said it wrong, sorry if I did):

Basically I know soon there wont be a need for servers like legions but since it is setup like this, I'm here trying to make it more friendly to all the community as well as legion too, I'm trying to get a fair balance between each other.

I know it wont be easy but I will try and help all I can. :)

Wild actually I completely understood all I said was (but I might of said it wrong' date=' sorry if I did):

Basically I know soon there wont be a need for servers like legions but since it is setup like this, I'm here trying to make it more friendly to all the community as well as legion too, I'm trying to get a fair balance between each other.

I know it wont be easy but I will try and help all I can. :)

[/quote']

Oh okay gotcha ;0) I misunderstood your response then.

Honestly, I think your members need to stop acting high and mighty because they provide servers Wolf. I get this whiff of arrogance from your guys when I'm in there sometimes. I watch the chat box and I just shake my head sometimes.

And the fact that 6 in every 10 posts on a Legion thread is someone hating on your clan....I would hate to be a PR person for that clan is all I'm saying.

Also, what's breathtaking to me is when someone complains about your clan legitimately (because believe it or not they're not hating on you because of your 'success' but because they were actually mistreated by one of your people) they get met with such vitriol on this forum...and it's usually from one of your clan members or one of your leg humpers trying to get into your clan.

I don't envy you your task Wolf. Good luck.

I have nothing against legion, and Im fine with them kicking people to let other clan members in.

However there is no substantial evidence to back up the claims of some of the other complaints, so I cannot give an opinion on those.

Level playing-field works both ways...legion will lose their admin power, but they will also still be a clan, and can still make life for any false-accusers very very hard in an official server.

So, as was implied, sort this out like adults and no grudges will be held.

I have nothing against legion' date=' and Im fine with them kicking people to let other clan members in.

However there is no substantial evidence to back up the claims of some of the other complaints, so I cannot give an opinion on those.

Level playing-field works both ways...legion will lose their admin power, but they will also still be a clan, and can still make life for any false-accusers very very hard in an official server.

So, as was implied, sort this out like adults and no grudges will be held.

[/quote']

No absolutely, kicking for members is their right...as they are paying for it.

But I have a hard time believing that so many people would complain about Legion, and most of it is without merit...especially witnessing what I did.

But you're right, without evidence it would be foolish of you to take sides.

I like most members of Legion myself, but I can see why some members are having problems with them. They do exude an arrogant quality sometimes, as I stated previously. And they also have kicked people for killing their members, as I have witnessed and stated previously.

I really do hope all of this gets sorted though, as it detracts from the game.

Ignoring my own group's stories and complaints about Legion; why do Legion complaints keep arising if you guys arent doing anything abnormal? There are plenty of other clans and server hosts who receive no bashing on these forums.

Ignoring my own group's stories and complaints about Legion; why do Legion complaints keep arising if you guys arent doing anything abnormal? There are plenty of other clans and server hosts who receive no bashing on these forums.

The other day I asked Legion member MuffPounder98 when the pimping would stop, and he simply replied "it just won't." When I asked him to clarify this, he simply stated that the pimping would most likely continue for an indefinite period of time.

Dallas servers are roleplaying servers where God is a 16 year old.

The other day I asked Legion member MuffPounder98 when the pimping would stop' date=' and he simply replied "it just won't." When I asked him to clarify this, he simply stated that the pimping would most likely continue for an indefinite period of time.

Dallas servers are roleplaying servers where God is a 16 year old.

[/quote']

go back to reddit

Lowskill zerg clans getting into fights\disagreement with the rest of the community? Never seen that before.

go back to reddit

I love that you're filled with this brimming, angry, virile rage. It makes you look so powerful.

This will most likely be my only post on the DayZ fourms as I do not usually participate in such things so bare with me.

As part of Legion I have had more fun with this group of people on Arma then I ever have with anyone else. I have never had this much fun on a game before.

Now as of now I have no right to say anything about this trouble with people. I have huge respect for Dark Wolf, Chaos, and Nomad for their hard work bringing everyone together. I honestly dont know how they deal with all this bad press. Im just one of the grunts in the clan so my opinion really shouldnt matter in trouble like this but I would like to say that everyone at Legion is trying their best to allow everyone who plays DayZ to have a good time. If people wanted to talk to us we would talk. These are some of the most friendly gamers I have played with in a long time and are just having some fun.

I guess what I am trying to say is, that I, as a grunt in Legion am sorry for anything that we may have done to cause so much distrust between the players and Legion members. I know this wont really mean much just from me but I want people to see that we are not bad people.

Heck, this sounds like a sloppy pile of mush but its how I feel. Sorry for this guys :D

I love DayZ and I want everyone to enjoy it.

Signed- Windhover