Sign in to follow this  
snniper

I have been banned for no reason

This is my story,

I have been global banned off of dayz mod for Arma 2 now i will explain to you what happened ok so was playing the game when steam started to update wich crashed my game and the when steam was done updating it told me to re-log in and so i did and it said my password was incorrect so i tried all the passwords i had and they did not work so i reset my password witch worked and then i go into Arma 2 and log on to find my guy in a differnet spot then i log of at and with a dragnov camo with one mag and a m4 co sd with one mag and antibiotics blood bags and a check back pack and i wake up this morning to seeing i have been global banned please help me. sorry for any spelling errors im only 13.

DayZ Staff doesn't issue global bans, so the team can't help you with it. Your best bet would be contacting BattleEye support, because BattleEye issues the global bans. If I remember right you should contact them trough support@battleeye.com and see if it can be resolved.

ok thank you for your help and do you know how you delete a thread?

ok thank you for your help and do you know how you delete a thread?

They don`t delete threads (unless a retarded one :)), what`s the point of a forum if people can`t check older posts etc...

Good luck with the unban btw, hope you get it sorted!

Hello,

To recap; we don't issue the bans so we have no way to reverse them.

Closing the thread per OP's request.

Regards,

Diederik.