middors

Requesting authentication 1,7,5,1 version

I just joined a server since updating yay! what I did is remove DayZ commander & install Six updater scanned for servers joined the first one I selected no issues at all..

I think DayZ commander is not filtering correctly at-least for me it wasn't , solved by installing Six Updater :)

Is there a way to filter out Private hives & official hive using Six ? I can't seem to find that option in the filters :| at least it works now :D

same problem, stuck in loading screen with tanks.

<_<

Try removing DayZ mod - Re-install Patch first then re-install DayZ mod.. Although did not work for me but has worked for others ;)

If all else fails use Six updater like I did and now all is working fine :D

I just joined a server since updating yay! what I did is remove DayZ commander & install Six updater scanned for servers joined the first one I selected no issues at all..

I think DayZ commander is not filtering correctly at-least for me it wasn't , solved by installing Six Updater :)

Could be an issue with DayZ Commander, but then again I've tried bypassing it by joining a server through the in-game multiplayer interface, but that yields the same problem.

In the meantime I've checked the .dbt file: after updating a bunch of "base classes" it suddenly has trouble finding certain assets; this is what it says:

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Offroad_SPG9_Gue/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_Ambulance/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_Avenger/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_AT/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Profiteer2/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M119/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/DSHkM_Mini_TriPod/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SearchLight/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Igla_AA_pod_East/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/RU_Soldier/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/2b14_82mm/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M252/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M2HD_mini_TriPod/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MK19_TriPod/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/C130J/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/T34/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp_BaseMediumPale/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp_BaseStrongPale/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp_EP1/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Cable_EP1/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street1_decor_EP1/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Small_EP1/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street1_EP1/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street2_EP1/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lampa_Ind_EP1/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_PowLines_WoodL/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_PowLines_ConcL/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind_zebr/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_2/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_3/

Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: amovpercmrunsnonwbindf_rfl

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/RU_Soldier_AR/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Citizen2/

AH6X_DZ: FLIR_turret - unknown animation source FLIR_turret

AH6X_DZ: FLIR_gun - unknown animation source FLIR_gun

UH1Wreck_DZ: MainTurret - unknown animation source MainTurret

UH1Wreck_DZ: MainGun - unknown animation source mainGun

UH1Wreck_DZ: Gatling - unknown animation source Gatling

"DEBUG: loadscreen guard started."

"DAYZ: CLIENT IS RUNNING DAYZ_CODE "1.7.5.1""

"PLOGIN: Initating"

"PLOGIN: Player Model Exists"

"PLOGIN: Player Ready"

"PLOGIN: Requesting Authentication... (25509958)"

"DEBUG: loadscreen guard ended with timeout."

The "loadscreen guard" would appear to be that ArmA screen with the tanks, but what the heck is going on here?

Is there a way to filter out Private hives & official hive using Six ? I can't seem to find that option in the filters :| at least it works now

I'm using the same tool (six) and haven't had any luck with finding ''hide private'' so I don't think its build in the six, yet

I FIXED IT!!! I copied the file dayz.bikey (from the latest patch download) into two sub-directories within the ArmA2:OA install dir: \Keys\ *AND* \Expansion\Keys\. DayZ Commander omits this file completely when I install DayZ from there, and during a manual install I copied dayz.bikey to \Keys\ but not to Expansion\Keys\. Having the file in both directories does the trick for me -- hope this works for others having this problem, too!

• Like 1

I FIXED IT!!! I copied the file dayz.bikey (from the latest patch download) into two sub-directories within the ArmA2:OA install dir: \Keys\ *AND* \Expansion\Keys\. DayZ Commander omits this file completely when I install DayZ from there, and during a manual install I copied dayz.bikey to \Keys\ but not to Expansion\Keys\. Having the file in both directories does the trick for me -- hope this works for others having this problem, too!

Tried this but it did not work for me :(

I also went to the ingame multiplayer browser and not a single server game up.......

Tried this but it did not work for me :(

I also went to the ingame multiplayer browser and not a single server game up.......

Try reinstalling everything, including removing the remaining folders manually; then when you reinstall DayZ, make sure to copy the dayz.bikey to both Keys folders. That's all I can say... sorry it didn't work for you :(

Stuck on "Requesting Authentication"... since the 1.7.5.1 install...

Stuck on "Requesting Authentication"... since the 1.7.5.1 install...

You're sure that the file dayz.bikey is in both the \Keys\ and \Expansion\Keys\ directories within your ArmA2:OA install folder? For a Steam install of A2OA on a 64-bit Windows system, the main directory is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\ assuming C: is your program drive. Good luck!

You're sure that the file dayz.bikey is in both the \Keys\ and \Expansion\Keys\ directories within your ArmA2:OA install folder? For a Steam install of A2OA on a 64-bit Windows system, the main directory is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\ assuming C: is your program drive. Good luck!

Could you be a little more specific? There is no dayz.bikey contained within the latest DayZ patch download. Where are you getting this file from?

Could you be a little more specific? There is no dayz.bikey contained within the latest DayZ patch download. Where are you getting this file from?

Get the "Full Download" DayZ client package from the link provided on the mod update post, in this archive there is a folder named "Keys" containing the file "dayz.bikey". Copying that file to both of the directories described above worked for me.

Edited by Bakst

stuck waiting for host, but yesterday I was in the lobby, then stuck awaiting authentication, after character creation.... not sure how this patch can be so inconsistent on results. Help me pleeeeease, its been 3 days since I shot someone in the face, I am already starting to get the shakes.

Edited by diemonster1

almost impossible to play. It happened to me that i was able to play on a random server once, but impossible to reconnect. Same errors, randomly choosen between #41, "some thing went wrong.. ecc", stuck on tanks screen..

i want to play, help me please

Has the new beta patch 101747 helped anyone resolve their respective login problems? It's working for me (on properly configured servers), so I'm just curious now.

well for me it is the opposite, every server in the game works for me, except one private hive that I want to play on with my friends. 3 days in the row of inconsistent log ins. Waiting for host forever right now, sometimes I get into the lobby, press ok, creates character about to load the game in one more second, authenticating bar gets stuck at 1/2 way, then 40 seconds later times out, "oops something went wrong, disconnect try again", and never works. I was able to get on the server, and actually play for 20 mins, then dropped, and the same problems before occur. I have tried even the newest beta patch for arma 2, and the new dayz commander update.