Aiero

Looking for an EU/UK server/clan to join

Hi,

I'm pretty much a complete newbie to DayZ (and it's forums - is this in the right place?) but I pick things up quite quickly. After hearing about all the cheating (scripting) going on, I'm looking for somewhere safe to learn in, without having to worry about cheaters.

Only real requirements are

- doesn't have to be over 18 (however mature players would be nice)

- UK/EU

- non-bandit (I don't mind the occasional exception, but attacking everyone just doesn't seem my kind of style)

Thanks.

Don't know how old your are bud ? but if you are looking for a nice muture group of people to play with check us out ;)

Edited by Cptblobs

Hey buddy, AUF? are currently looking for a couple of mature players atm. We're a UK based clan but want all people from anywhere and we're also starting anew so we'd love to show you the ropes. Our only requirments is to have TS and to be quite active as we're in a private hive and we're looking to be playing together more often. We're all mature players and we love to have fun, and no matter what type of style you pick (be it bandit based or survivor based). You'll have our full fledged support. Come Join us now! our TS channel is 85.114.154.15:10544. Password : Ninja (with the capital) [ NOTE : Look for AUF? Scarscream or AUF? Joe ] I hope to see you soon buddy :)

Summary:

(PGC) Phoenix Gaming Community are recruiting Join our steam group and teamspeak 3

We play a variety of games such as Arma II, Farming Simulator 2013, Battlefield 3, DayZ and more to suit our gamers needs.

About Us:

PGC is a friendly gaming community based in Europe, founded in 2012. We cater for every type of gamer, from casual gamers who play almost everything, to hard-core pros that love to play as part of a team, we even accept clans and groups as long as an officer or above is consulted first. Whether you will be staying with us permanently or temporarily you are welcome to join us.

DayZIP:

185.2.138.60:3374

Contact Details:

Teamspeak IP 178.33.179.46:17146 (Status: ACTIVE)

iTrAmPzi [Admin]

Steam: TrAmPzi