Sign in to follow this  
den1343

Looking for a group that dont require having a mic

i really want to play dayz with other people but i cant get into a group keep getting kick for no mic if someone whos in a group whos willing to let me join plz pm me or reply here

We would like to have you on our team. But without a Mic. you my get shot by your team mates, you must keep them informed of your location & not give away any info on Side Chat. We are currently playing on Server US 310 Dallas. The server currently has 400 vehicles, you spawn with with some good basic gear. Its the best server I've played in for the past 9 months. It is currently whitelisted, but it is open to all sometimes. If it is whitelisted when you log in, it will give you information on how to apply. Most of the time it is instant approval. Or you can reach me (Snoopy or anybody else on ) at ts101.light-speed.com:4888 Just introduce yourself & I or anybody else on the Ts can ask the admin to add your name to the server. We would just need your Dayz gaming name. We have had the minimum amount of hacking compared to all the other servers I have played in. The Admin Calmdown takes good care of the server, if we get hacked he just kicks out the hacker & gives you back the gear you lost.