shoosnifr

Looking for players to group with

I am looking for people to play DayZ with. I have no one to play it with, and am just looking for someone, or a group of people to play with, and take the game at last half way serious. Preferably people who want to play with microphones.

We would like to have you on our team. We are currently playing on Server US 310 Dallas. The server currently has 400 vehicles. Its the best server I've played in for the past 9 months. It is currently whitelisted. When you log in it will give you information on how to apply. Most of the time it is instant approval. Or you can reach me (Snoopy) at ts101.light-speed.com:4888 and I or anybody else on the Ts can ask the admin to add your name to the server. We would just need your Dayz gaming name. We have had the minimum amount of hacking compared to all the other servers i have played in.

hey dude go to ffgaming.enjin.com for a group, not exclusive for day z but similiar games and also other games .

Alright, to be a little different than the other folks and telling you to do something I'll give you this.

https://www.ImperialLegion.com

Feel free to check us out. We're a group of veteran players and we use Ventrilo (it's better than Skype..no constant breathing).

If you like what you see, just click "Enlist" and fill out the form.

Good luck.

-Pyro