Sign in to follow this  
HumanTorch

Warning/ Admin Abuse

Hello :-) Im new to the Forums and this is also my first Day playing DayZ.

I dont know where else to put that topic so if iam in the wrong section .. Sorry

I went to a German Server hosted by this community http://dayz.n8m4re.de and runs on this Ip: 85.25.235.32:2330

These "Admins" had this clantag [Z3r0] ...

I played a couple of Hours and got me some gear until my connection interrupted, i found out, that it was the Host and that i was not the only one.

So i restarted the game, reconnected and respawned not on a Truck but appearantly i got teleported INTO the truck and died after the loading finished.

That happend not only to me. There were several players who had been teleported into stuff. After the next respawn ALL ! of our gear was gone !

After asking what happened we just got laughed at by the "so called" Admins. One player even got banned because he was complaining about the fact that he spent hours on the game and lost everything.

I started talking in German to them and got heavy insults trown at me.

I just started the Game today and iam not mad about my gear .. iam Mad that these guys are ruining the game for everyone. I mean what happens when i play again and get my stuff together and the same S*** happens again ? I loose the fun and will to play and so will other People i think.

Could you repeat some of the German insults for comedy's sake?

• Like 1

Could you repeat some of the German insults for comedy's sake?

lol ^^ u sure ? if i do that, my post will deleted i guess :-D

I can say that it had to do with my Mum ... nuff said ;-)

Play at Balota Buddies server, wont find shit bag admins there. Thats why I have continued to play there.

Ill do that :-) got a nice pm ;-)

There's really not much to be done about this, some people who host private servers are horrible and its best to avoid them. Find a server with responsible admins and stick with it :)

There are plenty of good private servers. Balota buddies is great from what I here. I made the sad mistake of using aim junkies for tf2, so can't play there :(

Anyways, good luck on your hunt for a good server

The Guys with the Tag "[Z3r0]" are not Admins on my "DAYZ.N8M4RE" Server!

The Server that "HumanTorch" means is "Sinobis DayZ Fun Server" on "85.25.235.32:2600" this Server is not Administrated by me, hosting only!