Sign in to follow this  
Sahbahkah

L85A2 AWS

I Have one on me but the scope is different from what I remember, rather than been orange to look through its black? Still picks up heat very well and has night vision mode. Are they worth anything to trade now? Or no one want them?

Also have AS50 id like to swap for DMR + ammo

Edited by Sahbahkah

ill trade you an m16 acog

Thanks but Im wanting an SVD camo + ammo, and ghillie suit for the L85A2.

i do have a ghillie suit

well if i find a svd camo what server do u play on, u play on hive or non hive

well if i find a svd camo what server do u play on, u play on hive or non hive

Yeah man I play on both Hive and private but the L85 is on Hive, I have searched bloody everywhere for a SVD, The L85 is not the same as it used to be you know a? They must of changed it in a recent patch, still picks up heat very well we tried it last night. just not the red orange colour.

I also have 2x L85A2 AWS on a private hive called doorman but dont go on now as there is a password...

Yeah man I play on both Hive and private but the L85 is on Hive, I have searched bloody everywhere for a SVD, The L85 is not the same as it used to be you know a? They must of changed it in a recent patch, still picks up heat very well we tried it last night. just not the red orange colour.

I also have 2x L85A2 AWS on a private hive called doorman but dont go on now as there is a password...

well i will look for 1 as i have like 16 stanag mags for the l85 lol they are like everywhere on the hive server i play on

I got an SVD camo with a ghillie. Not on a Hive though :\

Hi there, What server are you on? I can get on american servers but sometimes the ping not the best for me, Are you interested in the L85?

well i will look for 1 as i have like 16 stanag mags for the l85 lol they are like everywhere on the hive server i play on

If you find the camo gun ill hand over my stanag mags to you with the gun. best of luck

I Have one on me but the scope is different from what I remember, rather than been orange to look through its black? Still picks up heat very well and has night vision mode. Are they worth anything to trade now? Or no one want them?

Also have AS50 id like to swap for DMR + ammo

oh ya i forgot on my server i have a svd cammo if that means anything lol

Hi there, What server are you on? I can get on american servers but sometimes the ping not the best for me, Are you interested in the L85?

Yeah Yeah, Im interested in the L85. I can give you an SVD with 6 mags or a AS50 with 4 NATO Mags Full on Ammo. I'll also throw in a ghillie, NVG's, and some RF's if needed just cant find an L85 so im willing to trade whatever.

oh ya i forgot on my server i have a svd cammo if that means anything lol

were are you based? what server

were are you based? what server

us heres my server ip 174.34.133.106:3802

if u wanna join u have to put it under favorites in dayz commander

You guys do realize the L85A2 AWS's sight is black because they have removed the thermal so its now also impossible to use the sights in the daytime :(