Sign in to follow this  
Turd Nerd

How to fps boost?

Hey Guys! I know I have a really shitty computer but please don't get mad at me or post that! :(

SPECS -

CPU - Amd Radeon E-450 APU 1.65 Ghz Dual-Core

CARD - AMD Radeon 6320 HD 386 mb

RAM - 4gb

OS - Windows 7

If you need anything else please tell me!

So I am getting about 19 fps not in BIG cities

And 7-10 fps in BIG cities

Is there anything I can to do help with my FPS?

Yes, I have already tried GameBooster...

buy a gaming laptop or a proper desktop pc. u cant expect good fps if u dont have the hardware for it. its not like we can do some magic and suddenly u get 60fps. and if u already tried the common optimization tutorials or gamebooster there is no other option then buying a new pc

• Like 1

Try defragging your HDD first. That will help a bit. The CPU is probably hurting you the most, I have a halfway decent one, and it kicks my ass in cities. I was getting about 10 in cities and probably 15-20 now after I defraged the poop out of my putter.

You can use a utility called Ramdisk to create a virtual drive that has better write speed than any SSD hard drive. I installed DayZ on that and it fixed random slowdows. But I would say that probably won't help you. You just have to upgrade.

What you're asking is like someone who is driving a station wagon thinking there is a valve or wire to connect in their engine so they can keep up with a Trans Am.

Edited by intensity