Kill3rCat

Looking for teammates...

Got a small team of survivors. Most of us are waiting for Standalone, but we still play regularly on the mod.

No longer recruiting, so if an admin could lock this thread or something... Lol.

Edited by Kill3rCat
  • Like 6

Hit me up on Skype (please send message mentioning dayz) ... also have teamspeak but not tried using it yet.

mattupchuck

Men if we accept you in our group you will be given some instructions to make shure that you are not a bandit.

If at any time you do not folow the instructions or threaten us u will die.SImple as that.

Thank you for that, Highway. Yes, we have had our fair share of deaths at the hands of other players so we are a little bit weary of players. Afterall, we have no reassurance that you actually want to team with us. You may just want to kill us, but there is no way to be sure...

Hey there Killer, We have been playing for an average of 7 months and we know our in's and out's of the game. If you're ever looking to be apart of us please add me on Skype or Join our teamspeak at ts.tnrclan.com I assure you we will help you out as you should us.. we move about in atleast a group of 4. We are a clan, yes but this doesn't mean we don't want to attempt to recruit and hopefully get to know some tactical players. Have a think about it mate and get back to us. Thanks

Thank you, Prae. We may well join your clan, however I will have to discuss this with Highway. We are capable to scavenge and fend for ourselves, so no need to worry about us draining recources.

Disorder and Dimitri3p0 would you mind adding contact information to your posts? It is preferable to communicate with all teammates through Skype or Teamspeak.

Sorry for the large period of inactivity. I am still serious and still looking for teammates. Thank you for giving me your contact details, I will be sure to add you all soon if I haven't already. Unfortunately, I haven't had much time to play DayZ, and my installation of Skype may have been corrupted because it seems to have uninstalled itself. I will reinstall it ASAP.

On 05/04/2013 (DD/MM/YYYY) I will get around to reinstalling Skype and adding you all. Hopefully we'll be able to play soon.

Edited by Kill3rCat

Ok, about 9 days late but I finally got around to reinstalling Skype yesterday (05/04/2013 (DD/MM/YYYY)). Add me on Steam if still interested:

[C-o-M] Kill3rCat

Clan Info:

Bloodline

Clan that owns Its own server and team speak

At the moment we are looking to recruit new members to our group.

Honor, Loyalty, Respect that's our clan motto.

TeamSpeak Server: talonite.typefrag.com:4105

Day Z Server: [bL] PvP Spawn with Sniper! [Custom Anti-Hacks] 100+ Vehicles Repaired- Debug Monitor-DayZChernarus 1.7.6.1/103419 [Veteran]GMT-2] Private Hive Bloodline Clan

Server IP: 173.193.202.109

Server Port: 3408

Requirements:

17+

mature attitude

Team speak

Microphone

Must speak fluent English

must be active (If your not so active or you play certain days let us know)

Rules:

No Clan Killing

No stealing

No drama (If there is a problem between you and any other member Inform the Clan leaders)

If there are any questions feel free to msg me on the forums or on steam. Steam name: Zylon180

@Jarlaxle - Are you attempting to recruit us? Speaking for myself, thanks for the offer, but I think you should try to recruit on a forum branch dedicated to clan-related conversations and recruitment.

I don't get why clans have age restrictions, anyway. Age does not denote intelligence or skill, and even 6-year-olds can be mature when they need to be.

Hi mate I'm also from the uk I've got about 1 month of in game experience but am always watching videos and taking tips, just add me on steam : Angryboddah and ill come join you in game tonight if you want ?