chibigoat

What's The Lowest Blood You've Survived At?

I was driving a tractor with red hull indicator. I rammed a tree at a steep slope and he tractor exploded, leaving me with around 200 blood and unconciousness. I was lucky that i wasn't bleeding, otherwise i would have been screwed^^ But it was very very hard finding an animal foor cooking, because you can't see shit with 200 blood :X

Starvation, killed some zombies and got a can of food at the last possible moment... had 6 blood left when I ate it. Died less than a minute later when I shot an animal and a zombie got me while I was gutting it. Someone found my slightly chewed on corpse with a DMR on it, because I had no idea where I was... some isolated farm in a forest clearing with a small patch of tilled land.

Got down to 120 blood when i crawled back into a tree and broke my leg, yeah Wtf. Two cans of food and morphine left me at 520 Blood. I headed back into the wilds, did not chance town as i kept passing out. Two sheep later and I crawled back from death. Took a while but I made it :)

1.2 blood, was running back to get my body after I tried to vault inside Devils Castle, got attacked by some zombies and ran out of band-aids. Got turned around and ended up north of Kamenka before one of my teammates finally got to me.