Sign in to follow this  
Draay (DayZ)

[Hero] The Saviours

R919pdj.png

Recruitment Status: RECRUITING

XML link provided when accepted into group on the survivalunion.com website.

Our aim is to save you from bandits. We operate on

Survival Union's private hive Chernarus server.

Strictly hero only group. Any murderers will be shot, looted and left for dead. Our posts and threads are private, if you would like to become a saviour please apply below. Must have a hero skin (if you're new to the server, it's understandable).

Template

Timezone:

Hero Skin?:

Mic and Teamspeak?:

Edited by Draay

Timezone: Gmt +8:

Hero Skin?: No.

Mic and Teamspeak : Yes i have a mic and i use Teamspeak.

Thanks for applying, can i have a chat with you on our teamspeak?

5.9.226.69:9995

Rightclick me and poke me when you're in so i can come and have a chat, my name is Dray.

Timezone Central US (GMT - 6)

Hero Skin?: My CD key was stolen so i had to buy the game again and i lost my hero skin cause of that

Mic and Teamspeak: Yes

Thanks for applying, can i have a chat with you on our teamspeak?

5.9.226.69:9995

Rightclick me and poke me when you're in so i can come and have a chat, my name is Dray.

I've been checking the server and i dont see someone who goes by Drey. Although i've talked to the head admin and he made me a member. Still im looking forward to playing with you and by the way the server rocks i love it man specially the fresh spawn items. Looking forward to playing with you.

Timezone: Central US (GMT - 6)

Hero Skin?:No

Mic and Teamspeak?:Yes

Edited by jaystrikes14

Time zone: GMT (England, UK)

Hero skin?: No, but has been the goal of every DayZ survivor I've played

Mic & TS: Yes, TS3

Hero Skin?: recently killled, so need to get it again.

Mic and Teamspeak?: yes

Accepted, seeing as you will be playing on a private hive, i will help you get the hero skin. Join up on teamspeak and chat with me. If not join the server as i'm busy with adding buildings right now. Teamspeak: 5.9.226.69:9995 / Server: 74.91.18.202:2332

Timezone Central US (GMT - 6)

Hero Skin?: My CD key was stolen so i had to buy the game again and i lost my hero skin cause of that

Mic and Teamspeak: Yes

Hey, thanks for applying, i will give you a trial due to your age but like the others i'll help you become a hero.

Join up on teamspeak and chat with me. If not join the server as i'm busy with adding buildings right now. Teamspeak: 5.9.226.69:9995 / Server: 74.91.18.202:2332

I've been checking the server and i dont see someone who goes by Drey. Although i've talked to the head admin and he made me a member. Still im looking forward to playing with you and by the way the server rocks i love it man specially the fresh spawn items. Looking forward to playing with you.

Hey buddy, sorry i had to leave, stuff came up but it's good to see that you enjoy the server and that the other admins helped you. I will defenetly see you in-game sometime. I'm just busy adding buildings right now

Hero Skin?:No

Mic and Teamspeak?:Yes

Accepted, please join the server or teamspeak and join in on the fun, when you see me online contact me and i will help you and give you further info.

Join up on teamspeak and chat with me. If not join the server as i'm busy with adding buildings right now. Teamspeak: 5.9.226.69:9995 / Server: 74.91.18.202:2332

Time zone: GMT (England, UK)

Hero skin?: No, but has been the goal of every DayZ survivor I've played

Mic & TS: Yes, TS3

Becoming a hero is easier in a group, not to mention it's a good thing that you're from the UK as you're the same timezone as me.

And to all of you, if you sign up on survivalunion.com you can join the group on the forum where you can find the hidden information about the group.

Edited by Draay

Timezone: CST -6

Hero Skin?: Ive always wanted it

Mic and Teamspeak?: I have both

Timezone: EST

Hero Skin: I've never played on SU's server, so, nerp.

Mic and Teamspeak: Yerp.

Timezone: GMT+2

Hero Skin?: On an Official Public Hive ... does that count?

Mic and Teamspeak?: Yes and Yes

Timezone: CST -6

Hero Skin?: Ive always wanted it

Mic and Teamspeak?: I have both

Timezone: EST

Hero Skin: I've never played on SU's server, so, nerp.

Mic and Teamspeak: Yerp.

Timezone: GMT+2

Hero Skin?: On an Official Public Hive ... does that count?

Mic and Teamspeak?: Yes and Yes

We are going to be doing mostly medical now, but if you guys are still interested in taking part, let me know and i will give you some details.

Our website is: www.survivalunion.com