Sign in to follow this  
ironEyE

FPS problems on private hive servers

First, sorry for my bad english.

When a connect to offical servers, my fps is around 25 - 40. At night 40 - 80.

But when a connect to private hive servers my fps is around 5 - 20... I tried everything but it didnt work. Can anyone please answer me why this is happening ?

its the server that is lagging u, most likely.

check other private hives

I checked about 10 server all of them are same. Official servers are fine, but there are lots of hackers on official servers.

Is it the same private hive every time, or different private hives? Anyway public hives often have better hardware on them. It might be caused by hardware issues on the private hive server. Either that or you have just had some really bad luck with the private hives. Keep trying, and youll properly find one. Try UK #5005, and see if you get any lag on that private hive (because i certainly don´t, and i play on every day). If you get lag on that server, its something specific at your end, and you need to check for the problem in your own equipment and connection.

You can try the Balota Buddies servers mate. They are really good. They have Public Servers and Whitelisted servers in AU, UK and US.

balotabuddies.net

Edited by Meik0
  • Like 1

Is it the same private hive every time, or different private hives? Anyway public hives often have better hardware on them. It might be caused by hardware issues on the private hive server. Either that or you have just had some really bad luck with the private hives. Keep trying, and youll properly find one. Try UK #5005, and see if you get any lag on that private hive (because i certainly don´t, and i play on every day). If you get lag on that server, its something specific at your end, and you need to check for the problem in your own equipment and connection.

OMG. :o Im playing right now and my fps is 80 atm. :D Thanks so much. :D

But i want a server have lots of players and not laggy...

@Meik0

I will try that too.

• Like 1

Try the AWA server, not too laggy, I get 20 FPS in Cherno and I don't have the BEST computer, and there's usually 50 people on at day.