Sign in to follow this  
Brack (DayZ)

Looking for a small clan or a squad.

Looking for a small clan with 10-20 players or a 5-10 ppl squad. I play actively, got skype, steam and Teamspeak and mumble. Im 14, dont judge, im mature. Im really experienced, played DayZ since 1.7.2.3, and ive been playing ArmA long time before DayZ came out. Im looking for experienced anti-bandit squad, that plays actively, and serious, but does joke around too :) I myself am finnish, and i do play really actively.... well, i guess thats it, i hope i find a good squad/clan.

• Like 2

My Skype is: ninjaXmonkey117 If you want to join My new day Z squad then inbox me and ill send you the Ip to the server :beans:

talonc.ts.nfoservers.com

Passowrd is Talon

]Join on up we got about Seven of us who play DayZ

You got steam?

Yes, snipez444 and f you cant find with that, look for [DBSE] Maverick

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/116465-1st-naval-remnant-force-dayz-military/page__hl__%201st%20%20naval%20%20remnant%20%20force

Hey mate, have a read of that thread. 1stNRF is a military based clan who plays on their private hive. It has experienced and non-experienced players. We have 20 active members that play almost everyday, we also have our day and night groups, day there is usually 5/6 members on, evening there is usually 10+ and then at night to all hours of the morn there is 4/5 members, so there is almost always someone online. The thread contains all information that you will need, any further questions please post on the thread, thanks.

Yeah, but im not looking for a squad based on PHs... i want to play on normal hives :P

Yeah, but im not looking for a squad based on PHs... i want to play on normal hives :P

Only difference is that we have more buildings added in some spots on the map we play on, why not play on a PH with no hackers and public players and another clan plays on then play a public with some players and hackers?

Your choice mate, any way, have a good day.

We need you come play with us. We are currently playing on Server US 310 Dallas. The server has 400 vehicles & over 20 Helis. Its the best server I've played in for the past 9 months. It is currently whitelisted. When you log in it will give you information on how to apply. Most of the time it is instant approval. Or you can reach me (Snoopy) at ts101.light-speed.com:4888 and I or anybody else on the Ts will ask the admin to add your name to the server. We would just need your Dayz gaming name. We have had the minimum amount of hacking compared to all the other servers i have played on.

GODDAMNIT WHY NOONE GETS IT THAT IM NOT GOING TO PLAY ON PRIVATE HIVE? FFS!

Sorry to say, but are you idiot.. Why in the hell do you want to play in shitty public hives..

Hey, I'm part of a large DayZ community called DayZHorror which keeps getting bigger every day. We have our own dedicated private server for our clans. we also have the two opposing clans STH & CTH, and then you have the SRT.There is 5-6 more clans in here aswell. As well as fighting each other, we take part in raiding public servers as one from time to time. If you would like to give our community a try, feel free to stop by and say hello.

(Servers restart every 6hours for a smoother gameplay experience)

Our website, teamspeak and facebook links are below

TS3: ts.dayzhorror.com

Sorry to say, but are you idiot.. Why in the hell do you want to play in shitty public hives..

1st. Im not an idiot. 2nd. I got my reasons to play in public.

1st. Im not an idiot. 2nd. I got my reasons to play in public.

What are the reasons ? If you want to tell.

37082669.jpg

Boot Bandits

Teamspeak adress: ts3.bootbandits.net

http://www.bootbandits.net/

Who are we?

We are a growing gaming community, We are aiming to get bigger and to get more people involved. We play all sorts of games so you don't have to only play DayZ. We're not really bandits, the name sounded catchy so we went for it. We love playing as a team not leaving anyone behind and we play fair and mature. So we're looking for people that likes to have fun, that likes teamwork.

What can we offer as a community?

Active members

Teamspeak server

Homepage/forum

Own DayZ Servers

Friendship

Teamwork

Be part of the growth of the community

Cookies!

What we're searching for?

As I said earlier we're looking for people that likes to have a good time while playing games and loves to play as a team. We don't have any requirements other than a little bit of "matureness". So no age limit, Doesn't matter where you come from or how bad your English is. We love to play with YOU! So what are you waiting for?!

JOIN US!

b_560_95_1.png

b_560_95_1.png

See you soon!