Sign in to follow this  
crucifix

Starting new Clan

I am fairly new to DayZ, but am a fairly veteran gamer. I am looking to start a new Australian Clan [NRKY] if you would like to apply, please leave your skype for more information.

50.97.49.66 : 3204

Nice Taviana Server if You Don't have one :) Good Place To Start Your Clan.

Honestly, I prefer playing on Chernarus. Even on Utes, but if it comes down to it, I can always start with Taviana again. Just really depends on what the people want.

Anyone want to join my new Day Z squad on a server if you want to join inbox me and also my Skype is: ninjaXmonkey117

Hey, I'm part of a large DayZ community called DayZHorror which keeps getting bigger every day. We have our own dedicated private server for our clans. we also have the two opposing clans STH & CTH, and then you have the SRT.There is 5-6 more clans in here aswell. As well as fighting each other, we take part in raiding public servers as one from time to time. If you would like to give our community a try, feel free to stop by and say hello.

](Servers restart every 6hours for a smoother gameplay experience)[

]Our website, teamspeak and facebook links are below

']TS3: ts.dayzhorror.com[

Edited by joe87

185.2.139.156: 3051 Brand New Chernarus Server if your looking for Somewhere To Start your Clan :) GL have Fun.