Sign in to follow this  
TheKingpin

Lone wolf looking for players

Basically my friends aren't playing a lot of DayZ as they are waiting for the SA, I generally only play on hives currently playing on a decent one but it gets a bit boring lone wolfing it. I also do a bit of recording but I'm probably gonna hold off on that until the SA.

Just looking for some casual people to play with, I always play bandit but hold up whenever possible.

But yeah I'm happy to join a new hive or if someone wants to jump in the one I'm on ill get your whitelist accepted.

I'm 23, Liverpool England so only looking for mature players...

Steam: BillOddiee

• Like 1

Hi mate, you should check out our community, we are based in the UK and we're always looking for fair and mature gamers to join our games. More detils here;- http://dayzmod.com/f...gamers-est2002/

No obligation to join our communitie's internal clan.

Edited by Box

We need some good men on our team, come play with us. We are currently playing on Server US 310 Dallas. The server has 400 vehicles & over 20 Helis. Its the best server I've played in for the past 9 months. It is currently whitelisted. When you log in it will give you information on how to apply. Most of the time it is instant approval. Or you can reach me (Snoopy) at ts101.light-speed.com:4888 and I or anybody else on the Ts will ask the admin to add your name to the server. We would just need your Dayz gaming name. We have had the minimum amount of hacking compared to all the other servers i have played on.