Jack_Of_All_Trades

Wow you guys play this?

HAH! that got you're attention, didn't it? yep, alright, on to business, to keep this short and sweet i will only say that i am looking for a small tight-nit group of DayZ players who would be willing to take me in, i do not care if you are bandits or survivors, i'm just too bloody tired of playing by my lonesome to care, i have a mic, i have skype, i have teamspeak, and i am 15, i also know how to play the game, i've been playing ever since it came out, and i play on whatever map, so, that being said if anyone has a slot in there group to fill hit me up and leave a reply down below or even pm me, willing to play tonight until whatever time.

Edited by Jack_Of_All_Trades

Go to balotabuddies.net

Get whitelisted (keeps the hackers down).

Come play- we've servers in US, EU, and Australia. All players are in TS, good mix of friendlies and bandits.

AC

That was a very good way to get attention to the thread, I've seen it done many times but I still laugh every time I see it.

talonc.ts.nfoservers.com

Password: Talon

there is about 11 of us if thats not to much for ya

We need you come play with us. We are currently playing on Server US 310 Dallas. The server has 400 vehicles & over 20 Helis. Its the best server I've played in for the past 9 months. It is currently whitelisted. When you log in it will give you information on how to apply. Most of the time it is instant approval. Or you can reach me (Snoopy) at ts101.light-speed.com:4888 and I or anybody else on the Ts will ask the admin to add your name to the server. We would just need your Dayz gaming name. We have had the minimum amount of hacking compared to all the other servers i have played on.

Why not join Battalion Landing Team 3/2?

BLT 2/3 is a Military Realism Unit for DayZ and WarZ.Our clan aims to recreate real life Miltary Tactics and a realistic Military experience while still having fun in the games that we play.

You can check out our recruitment thread here:

http://dayzmod.com/f...cruitment-open/

Or you can join our Teamspeak server with this IP:

IP: loungeoflounging.teamspeak3.com

PW: infantry

You can also join the website that we will give you once you are accepted.