Sign in to follow this  
Filmmaster

Bandit clan recruiting

Hey there guys. I am allowing at least 7+ members, for we will become the most feared bandit group that ever struck. Here are some guidelines though. You must be 16 years or up in age. No exceptions. Any member caught hacking or glitching will be expelled. You must have a Skype or a mic. This will be a fairly loose group, for I like joking around haha. And I can really only play from Thursdays to Sundays. Still, imagine, a large group of bandits, strolling trough the streets of Chernobyl, shooting everything. It will be glorious. But we won't be those dirtbags who shoot unarmed me players. I hope to have full control of the nwaf, and I have plans in doing so. This will be great, and if you are planning on joining, please fill out this "application" (please repeat the questions when you answer them, the more descriptive your application is, the better chance you will have for getting in.)

Your in-game name:

Your Skype username:

What is your age:

Your time zone: (mine is mountain time)

How well do you know chernaraus? Can you navigate with little trouble without a map?

How long does it take you to gear up?

Lets say you walk into Cherno, how long would it take for you to sweep through and grab gear?

Are you willing to share vital supplies with your other teammates?

Lets say you and a partner are out patrolling the camp, you partner passes out from a few well placed bullets and you hear footsteps approaching fast, what do you do?:

How long (in days) have you survived?

How is you experience with pvp? Are you cool headed in a firefight?

Are you accurate? Can you hit an enemy at long range?

What role would be good for you and useful for the group? (Ex: rifleman, sniper, medic, scout etc. be descriptive with your tactics with this one!)

Can you easily dispatch a zed when it is sprinting all around you?

You find a lone player, holding an as50 in the middle of the woods, looking away from you, what do you do?

Do you shoot on sight or do you ask questions first?

Any additional info that could be of use including skills:

And, what name ideas do you have for this clan? ( haha could be helpful)

Edited by Filmmaster
  • Like 2

You guys want to use our Taviana server as your base server? you wont get kicked for killing admins/members and we have loads of players already whitelisted; details here

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/120674-bsb-taviana-whitelisted-server-bambiz-noobz-banditz-wanted/

thanks for the offer box, but I already have a server set up for home base. Thanks again!
  • Like 1

Once your clan is set up can you tell me the server on which you operate?

why do you want to know the server? I just recruited one other clan mate, so I guess it is started up.
  • Like 1

Hey there guys. I am allowing at least 7+ members, for we will become the most feared bandit group that ever struck. Here are some guidelines though. You must be 16 years or up in age. No exceptions. Any member caught hacking or glitching will be expelled. You must have a Skype or a mic. This will be a fairly loose group, for I like joking around haha. And I can really only play from Thursdays to Sundays. Still, imagine, a large group of bandits, strolling trough the streets of Chernobyl, shooting everything. It will be glorious. But we won't be those dirtbags who shoot unarmed me players. I hope to have full control of the nwaf, and I have plans in doing so. This will be great, and if you are planning on joining, please fill out this "application" (please repeat the questions when you answer them, the more descriptive your application is, the better chance you will have for getting in.)

Your in-game name:

Your Skype username:

What is your age:

Your time zone: (mine is mountain time)

How well do you know chernaraus? Can you navigate with little trouble without a map?

How long does it take you to gear up?

Lets say you walk into Cherno, how long would it take for you to sweep through and grab gear?

Are you willing to share vital supplies with your other teammates?

Lets say you and a partner are out patrolling the camp, you partner passes out from a few well placed bullets and you hear footsteps approaching fast, what do you do?:

How long (in days) have you survived?

How is you experience with pvp? Are you cool headed in a firefight?

Are you accurate? Can you hit an enemy at long range?

What role would be good for you and useful for the group? (Ex: rifleman, sniper, medic, scout etc. be descriptive with your tactics with this one!)

Can you easily dispatch a zed when it is sprinting all around you?

You find a lone player, holding an as50 in the middle of the woods, looking away from you, what do you do?

Do you shoot on sight or do you ask questions first?

Any additional info that could be of use including skills:

And, what name ideas do you have for this clan? ( haha could be helpful)

You should bandit on my server ( BHS-Gaming ) its pretty laid back and we are trying to get some sort of action going threw the day. if you have any questions just add destin273 on skype

• Like 1

I want in, but i dont have time to fill out all that other shit... I wanna kill shit.. add str3ngthwithin on skype.. ps im on now.

• Like 1

I want in, but i dont have time to fill out all that other shit... I wanna kill shit.. add str3ngthwithin on skype.. ps im on now.

im sorry, but you have to fill it all out so I can see what your like
  • Like 1

Your in-game name: Casey

Your Skype username: baughmancasey96

What is your age:16

Your time zone: USA central

How well do you know chernaraus? Fairly well

Can you navigate w ith little trouble without a map? Depends on where I'm at

How long does it take you to gear up?Lets say you walk into Cherno, how long would it take f or you to sweep through and grab gear?roughly 15-20 minutes for a thorough search

Are you willing to share vital supplies with your other te ammates? What's mine is yours

Lets say you and a partner are out patrolling the camp, you partner passes out from a few well placed bullets a nd you hear footsteps approaching fast, what do you d o?: find cover, neutralize the threat, heal partner

How long (in days) have you survived?Not sure..pretty long time though

How are you experience with pvp? Very experienced

Are you cool headed i n a firefight? Yes

Are you accurate? Deadly

Can you hit an enemy at long range? Yes

What role would be good for you and useful for the gro up? Our go-to-town guy, assault, backup....anywhere you place me I will do my best ability to get the job done

Can you easily dispatch a zed when it is sprinting all aro und you? Possibly...I'm playing on a laptop on low settings so it depends on lag

You find a lone player, holding an as50 in the middle of the woods, looking away from you, what do you do? Identity the target, proceed with orders, if he isn't hurting anyone I'll leave him be

Any additional info that could be of use including skills: I take orders well and I'm willing to step up to a leadership position if need be (such as the commanding officer gets killed) I want to make this game as realistic as possible in the zombie apocalypse aspect

And, what name ideas do you have for this clan? Hmm none that I can think of right now

How will I know if I get accepted?

Your in-game name: Casey

Your Skype username: baughmancasey96

What is your age:16

Your time zone: USA central

How well do you know chernaraus? Fairly well

Can you navigate w ith little trouble without a map? Depends on where I'm at

How long does it take you to gear up?Lets say you walk into Cherno, how long would it take f or you to sweep through and grab gear?roughly 15-20 minutes for a thorough search

Are you willing to share vital supplies with your other te ammates? What's mine is yours

Lets say you and a partner are out patrolling the camp, you partner passes out from a few well placed bullets a nd you hear footsteps approaching fast, what do you d o?: find cover, neutralize the threat, heal partner

How long (in days) have you survived?Not sure..pretty long time though

How are you experience with pvp? Very experienced

Are you cool headed i n a firefight? Yes

Are you accurate? Deadly

Can you hit an enemy at long range? Yes

What role would be good for you and useful for the gro up? Our go-to-town guy, assault, backup....anywhere you place me I will do my best ability to get the job done

Can you easily dispatch a zed when it is sprinting all aro und you? Possibly...I'm playing on a laptop on low settings so it depends on lag

You find a lone player, holding an as50 in the middle of the woods, looking away from you, what do you do? Identity the target, proceed with orders, if he isn't hurting anyone I'll leave him be

Any additional info that could be of use including skills: I take orders well and I'm willing to step up to a leadership position if need be (such as the commanding officer gets killed) I want to make this game as realistic as possible in the zombie apocalypse aspect

And, what name ideas do you have for this clan? Hmm none that I can think of right now

How will I know if I get accepted?

nice, good to know how deadly you are against other players, your perfect, be expecting a contact request soon, and this week, I am really only playing this weekend, got studies :(
  • Like 1

Your in-game name: The Mailman (mostly)

Your Skype username: GrrImaGangsta

What is your age: 17

Your time zone: Eastern

How well do you know chernaraus? Can you navigate with little trouble without a map? Been awhile but I can always look up a map on the internet and navigate from there

How long does it take you to gear up? Depends, plus I'm rusty just started playing again today

Lets say you walk into Cherno, how long would it take for you to sweep through and grab gear? Again depends, just a matter of luck at the moment, ready to learn though

Are you willing to share vital supplies with your other teammates? Yeah

Lets say you and a partner are out patrolling the camp, you partner passes out from a few well placed bullets and you hear footsteps approaching fast, what do you do?: Find cover and retaliate

How long (in days) have you survived? I have no idea, but I've never hid in the woods and played like a rat just to survive with my gear

How is you experience with pvp? Are you cool headed in a firefight? I'd say I'm not the worst, I've only been in a real firefight in wastelands though

Are you accurate? Can you hit an enemy at long range? No, I've not practiced sniping much, but I've no problem playing the suicide man

What role would be good for you and useful for the group? (Ex: rifleman, sniper, medic, scout etc. be descriptive with your tactics with this one!) Scout or medic, I'm not too worried about dying myself so I'll take the risky parts and do what I've got to do

Can you easily dispatch a zed when it is sprinting all around you? I try not to shoot at a zed running zig-zags toward me, rather find a building and not waste any bullets

You find a lone player, holding an as50 in the middle of the woods, looking away from you, what do you do? I'd probly kill him if he was a random :D

Do you shoot on sight or do you ask questions first? Depends what my mood is and if they have a gun or not, mostly on sight :D

• Like 1

Idk about everybody else but I like to play in 1st person more than 3rd person, makes me feel like I'm there a bit more, Isn't that the entire point of playing Dayz anyways to simulate a zombie apocalypse? Sure 3rd person is better but it kinda kills the feeling for me or the excitement you might say

• Like 2

Your in-game name: The Mailman (mostly)

Your Skype username: GrrImaGangsta

What is your age: 17

Your time zone: Eastern

How well do you know chernaraus? Can you navigate with little trouble without a map? Been awhile but I can always look up a map on the internet and navigate from there

How long does it take you to gear up? Depends, plus I'm rusty just started playing again today

Lets say you walk into Cherno, how long would it take for you to sweep through and grab gear? Again depends, just a matter of luck at the moment, ready to learn though

Are you willing to share vital supplies with your other teammates? Yeah

Lets say you and a partner are out patrolling the camp, you partner passes out from a few well placed bullets and you hear footsteps approaching fast, what do you do?: Find cover and retaliate

How long (in days) have you survived? I have no idea, but I've never hid in the woods and played like a rat just to survive with my gear

How is you experience with pvp? Are you cool headed in a firefight? I'd say I'm not the worst, I've only been in a real firefight in wastelands though

Are you accurate? Can you hit an enemy at long range? No, I've not practiced sniping much, but I've no problem playing the suicide man

What role would be good for you and useful for the group? (Ex: rifleman, sniper, medic, scout etc. be descriptive with your tactics with this one!) Scout or medic, I'm not too worried about dying myself so I'll take the risky parts and do what I've got to do

Can you easily dispatch a zed when it is sprinting all around you? I try not to shoot at a zed running zig-zags toward me, rather find a building and not waste any bullets

You find a lone player, holding an as50 in the middle of the woods, looking away from you, what do you do? I'd probly kill him if he was a random :D

Do you shoot on sight or do you ask questions first? Depends what my mood is and if they have a gun or not, mostly on sight :D

nice, your application is awesome. I would prefer you to be scout, since I am the team medic. Be expecting a Skype request soon!
  • Like 1

Your in-game name: Gooner

Your Skype username: gr4ntasaurus

What is your age: 23

Your time zone: Pacific Time Zone

How well do you know chernaraus? Can you navigate with little trouble without a map? I know it pretty well and pick out where the main points are

How long does it take you to gear up? Depending on where I spawn, it doesn't take me very long to hit the necessities. Supermarker, firestation, hospital/medical tents and the odd aparment/pub/red brick buidling

Lets say you walk into Cherno, how long would it take for you to sweep through and grab gear? Lets say 20 minutes if I don't run into anyone

Are you willing to share vital supplies with your other teammates? Duh!

Lets say you and a partner are out patrolling the camp, you partner passes out from a few well placed bullets and you hear footsteps approaching fast, what do you do?: Go prone/find cover, hunt down and neutralize the enemy, then revive my teammate.

How long (in days) have you survived? Think my guy right now is at ten days with a basecamp, m4a1 CCO and m14, plus tons of other goodies! Also a Mk 48 that I killed someone for/

How is you experience with pvp? Are you cool headed in a firefight? Haven't had too many run ins but calm enough. Took out two guys in gullie suits with the aformentioned m4a1 cco and mk48 with a lee enfield. definately my shining moment lol

Are you accurate? Can you hit an enemy at long range? Yes and thus far have not found a sniper rifle

What role would be good for you and useful for the group? (Ex: rifleman, sniper, medic, scout etc. be descriptive with your tactics with this one!) Whatever is needed, but probably riflemen or scout.

Can you easily dispatch a zed when it is sprinting all around you? I like to think so

You find a lone player, holding an as50 in the middle of the woods, looking away from you, what do you do? Is this a trick question? I think you know the answer ;)

Do you shoot on sight or do you ask questions first? Depends but mostly shoot first, loot victim and then ask questions

Any additional info that could be of use including skills: Patient and always hungry for adrenaline!

And, what name ideas do you have for this clan? BD (balls deep) hahaha

Edited by Gooner-_-

im sorry, but you have to fill it all out so I can see what your like

haaaah Gaaaaayyyyyyyy. You could just ask in person. Not filling out no app i aint getting paid.