Sign in to follow this  
Nedmonds

Norway Chernarus New dayz.vadav.org (Admin Hacks)

Hey People,

I don't normally post on the forums, i browse a lot check whats happening with the SA etc.

But this shit has totally enraged me!

Me and my friend were playing on this server when a custom skinned dude starts dancing in front of us and attracting zombies, i then shot him repeatedly, im a bandit this is what i do! He had a tasty gun as well that i would have liked.

He didn't die, he ran after us looked at us and sniped us both. i had a lee enfield, my friend had an axe....

Turns out it was Admin and he was using "custom" admin tools that are used to stop hackers...by hacking.

His excuse on side chat was, Admins are allowed to have fun too. And he would give us new gear...

Basically if you want to play on a server where the Admins can kill you when ever they like join this one! If not then avoid it like the plague!.

also "Dataxe" if you read this, you are so far up the admins ass, it would be hard to tell where you ended and he begins...

Again Avoid!

There are always 2 sides to the story but if yours is the correct one, i'm suprised they get any players.

Edited by Draay