Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Goner

Let's Work Together

Hi Everyone! I've been playing a lot lately on Dayz Chernarus US 1462 it is one of two DIS Gaming servers. The other being a recently opened Tavania server. I just wanted to send this out as an invite to new players looking for their first stable server experience. If you've been server hopping come by and think about sticking around for a while. There are great admins and hacking is minimal. When the server has been hacked in the past they've done everything they can to make things right.

It restarts four times a day at 6am 12pm 6pm and 12am. There are 200 vehicles and plenty of nice random loot sites, but it doesn't feel like admins run amok, in other words the map is pretty much in it's original state except for a few more vehicles and random loot sites. The server resets are spaced in a way that you will be able to find crashed heli sites that haven't been looted. I hope all of that makes sense.

It is filled with mostly friendly players and at least one stable clan. I feel like it is mostly lone wolf players right now. I am one myself. But lately, I've found the need to reach out to other friendly players. I have a very well established, well hidden base and could definitely bring at least one,possibly two, other players into my fold. I'm looking to participate in a little team building.

So come and play on the server! It's really well maintained and oriented towards grown up players.

If you want to join up with me specifically, I'm willing to show you the ropes but I would prefer if you read some tutorials on your own or at least complete some of the ARMA II practice missions to get ready. I would prefer you be over thirty years old and enjoy teamwork. Preferably you'll play at least an hour in the evening and a good bit on the weekends. It would be great if you were patient and not only understood how to farm loot, but enjoyed it as well. I would really like to find another solid player or two to team up with on this server. I have a lot of collateral and could use some help protecting it. Anyway, send me a message or respond if you're interested.

Sorry this is really two topics. Basically US 1462 is awesome! And I'm looking to team up with someone.

• Like 1

Been looking for a cool place to add to my sever list as a couple of the ones I frequent have dwindling player bases. If there are a decent amount of players here I would definite be interested in checking it out.

• Like 1

(I am going to copy/paste a previous post of mine for your consideration. The reason we have one 30+ US player getting a bit left out during weekdays - the timezones.)

You are welcome to give us a try this weekend! Send me a pm.

A group with a clantag fell into my lap today as we are 5-6 regular players playing on a UK Chernarus-server.

We are a group with players in their mid-twenties and up trying to shake things up a bit on a mediumpop-server,

We hoard, we sneak, we drive, we pilot and we create our own enemies and friends on a loose leash.

Now that the Tower of Power (my TS3-servername) is being used as <ToP> in playing DayZ, we will most likely need some more rotation and flex.

As of me last logging in we have a wellfed basecamp out of a "hotzone-area" on the server, but we are/were very mobile and we do have weapons to give tryouts/members. Might even get dramatical pickup to basecamp.

Individuality is recognized as an asset.

(edit: although I know we prefer moving in 2`s or more. As a matter of fact I`d really like it if you were, say, two players that know eachother giving this group a try)

We are at very mixed stages of experience in DayZ, but we will take our knowledge into the DayZ SA.

Want to try out a group that can go in balls swinging and no man left behind?

Currently sporting 2 Norwegians, 1 Swede, 2 UK, 1 US on a UK-server. Don`t expect crowds to gather here on this server, regulars do exist.

I have been a survivor, but decided to be a bandit. But now I'm looking for a real challenge: to be a hero.

EDIT: It doesn't appear that anyone is on. Has the server died, or does it just happen to have no one on?

Edited by deejay2900