Sign in to follow this  
Arbsy

[SOLVED]Bad Version, Server Rejected Connection

[sOLVED] Everytime I try and join a server I get the error message "Bad Version, Server Rejected Connection". I have updated the game through six updater, installed the latest Beta Patch as well as the script. I was able to play on a Russian server but I was invisible, could not use the 3rd person view and if I respawn it would place me in a baron wasteland full of dead bodies. After trying updating to the latest patch my game seems fubar'd beyond repair.

You must download the latest patch and run it as administrator when you install it. After the installation is finished you need to download the script that will basically run the expansion, beta, patch and game together. I am able to join servers now. Everything you need as well as instructions can be found here http://dayz.sykotix.com/arma-ii-beta-client-install/

Don't mess with your DayZ files, there is no need to reinstall them.

Let me know if this works.

same mate this beta pack killed my game, the server play i cann't get on. I know lot about arma, think well if i cann't, there lot of peaple.

all server head count is down.

Go into your Arma 2 : OA folder and right click 'Laucnh Arma 2 Beta Patch' or something like that and paste '-mod=@dayz' (without apostrophes) into the target line, then run that as administrator, that SHOULD work, but you have to update to the latest beta patch, not too sure where you can find it, hope I helped :) Be sure to look at the server version to make sure it matches yours!

Go into your Arma 2 : OA folder and right click 'Laucnh Arma 2 Beta Patch' or something like that and paste '-mod=@dayz' (without apostrophes) into the target line' date=' then run that as administrator, that SHOULD work, but you have to update to the latest beta patch, not too sure where you can find it, hope I helped :) Be sure to look at the server version to make sure it matches yours!

[/quote']

thank you, I have try that first worked, Then hot fix, not work. it some thing with steam and the beta.

I can only use server that are asia, because of the ping are to high other places. now it will not jion with server. try six updater, it just show bad mod, have not found what that mean either.

You must download the latest patch and run it as administrator when you install it. After the installation is finished you need to download the script that will basically run the expansion, beta, patch and game together. I am able to join servers now. Everything you need as well as instructions can be found here http://dayz.sykotix.com/arma-ii-beta-client-install/

Important - When you launch the game launch it through the DayZbeta.cmd file.

Don't mess with your DayZ files, there is no need to reinstall them.

Let me know if this works for you :)