Sign in to follow this  
God Dan

My Story Today

I want to share with you guys how I just became a hero(Sort of, I don't have the skin yet). I have been playing on the Laughingman's private hive server for quite some time, and I enjoy it very much. Before today all I really did was scavenge for equipment and food, not really knowing what to do with myself. Today I decided to become a Cherno hero. It all started with this one guy who had a broken leg and I went to help him. We communicated through side chat and I found him. Than a bandit guy shows up too and apparently he was going to help Broken Leg Man. I booked it around a corner and got a lean shot off on him with my M4 and dropped him. Than the guy cried in chat about how he was gonna help, so I checked his body, and found no morphine. What a surprise!!! I continued to roam cherno, murdering bandits and helping poor survivors. At one point I had found a spot near the medical tents where I can see people entering and exiting while staying hidden, as well as the hospital roof. I see a bandit shooting a Lee from the roof and fire a shot at him but miss. At that point I decide to run and look for a better vantage point. I run back from my position to the tower in the center. I climb up it halfway and shoot him with my own Lee (this was in another life). I run down from the tower and get back to my previous position when I get killed by a Lee enfield. I think its safe to assume that it was the same guy, because he ran right back to his body, plus I heard through direct comms- FUCK YOU BITCH! in a Hugh pitched squeaker voice that could only belong to bandits. I start laughing at this point and I'm not that upset about the death. I respawn in three valleys and run to a nearby deer stand and pick up a Winchester (someone left it there). I run towards electro to hear some incompetent fool going all willy nilly with his g36 (custom loot, it is a scoped weapon that fires stanags but has a distinctly different sound than other stanags). He is on dobry, firing mag after mag, so I have no trouble locating him and shooting him before he even sees me. Now I will happily kill bandits in electro with it :). I really got to experience the greatness of dayz today!

You fail to read the post falabox

Yeah,fuck me right?

• Like 1