delfin5

Small and close group looking for some new teammates

Hello there guys! Im back in DAYz after some months being away cause university stuff and now I wanted to come back with some of the other members from my old group and now we are 3 experienced nice players but we would like to find a couple more. We hate bandits, we kill zombis and most of all, we have fun! :thumbsup:

An old video from the old times in this past summer:

Where are we from? What language do we speak? Im from Switzerland/Spain (50%), another guy is from Ukraine and another one is from Spain. We speak english (sometimes spanish if needed).

We are building a new base and we would like compromised people to join us. A couple of good players , good people that likes to kill zombis, protect our territory and chase bandits so everyone have fun. We protect the innocent, we kill the bastard.

I don´t want to see in our group people that plays 30 minutes and gets tired or bored, people that goes to other games all the day, or people that dont go to defend the base if we are being attack! I want to see next to me a trustable man that have fun in this nice game with me, that will be there to push me up if i fail, that will cover my back and that we will become great friends in this small wonderful world called DayZ. We use teamspeak 3 by the waySo, shortly, what are we looking for?

2-3 players

compromised, loyal, good people to build a group together, people that is there when you need them, people to play together and be able to call ourselves a GROUP, a real GROUP...

What do we hate?

People that you say we play tomorrow at 8 pm+- GMT+1 (its just an example), and then in that moment they are not there, and next day same, and next, and then they say "i have a life" or "i like to play other games" instead of saying "Sorry, it will not happen again, it was this problem XXXXX".

What time do we play? It changes, but mostly around 6 pm GMT+1 till 1.00 am GMT+1. To be honest it changes a lot but afternoons, evenings... And I´m here till very night sometimes, so I can fit to american people very good, as well as to european guys. Dont worry for the timeline :)

Leave here your request and we will choose. We are loyal to each other, I hope nothing less from the ones that join us. We are the opposite to bandits, so I also expect the same. :thumbsup:

Please, write here:

-Steam ID + picture from your profile in steam + Nickname visible for everyone in steam (this way is very easy to me to add you)

-Micro + Teamspeak 3? Yes/No

-Do you kill survivors for fun as a habit? Yes/No

-What kind of primary weapons do you like to use? (choose one)

Shotguns/ Assault riffles / Small and fast machine guns / One shot weapons from the style of FAL or M14/ Big machine guns that kills a full army alone with 100 or 200 bullets like M249 / Sniper weapons

-What skills do you have that other people doesnt have? A great sniper maybe? Your loyalty? An amazing pilot perhaps? Or maybe a driver like Michael Schumacher? Or fight skills at using big machine guns that Swarzeneger Terminator would love? (write something, what you think you are good at)

-Where are you from? (country) What are your main language/s?

6 questions, 6 answers. Dont worry too much for your answers, but try to answer all of them: copy/paste to make it easier :thumbsup:

See you in the Battlefield!! :lol:

I will here to select you, so write here your request if you would like to enter in this small team that we have.

Edited by delfin5
  • Like 1

Steam IDden1343

-Micro + Teamspeak 3? got teamspeak but not a mic right now im looking for onw

-Do you kill survivors for fun as a habit? no only to defend my self

-What kind of primary weapons do you like to use? (choose one) m4a1

-What skills do you have that other people doesnt have? lookout im a ok sniper. assault is my main thing

-Where are you from? US (country) What are your main language/s? English

-Steam ID: Profane

-Micro+TS3: got it!

-Never kill someone else for fun. But to protect my group I will do anything that's necessary.

-I prefer One shot weapons and/or Sniper Weapons

-I'd say I'm a good Scavenger, going in and out of towns, looting without being seen or heard by Zombies or other Survivors

-Germany / German, English and a little Spanish

Looking forward to hear from you guys! :)

• Like 1

We will add you soon, pay attention to steam :) I will keep reading here requests also

Guys, write also the nickname in steam, not just the ID, most of you is impossible to find you if you dont say the photo of your steam profile, your steam ID and your steam nickname.

Edited by delfin5

ID: Oracle(sunacorpse) I don't use Steam for playing Dayz though.

Comm: TS3

Survivors: I tend to ignore other players unless they fire at me first.

Weapon: Sniper rifle or Assault rifle

Skills: Good aim even though the buggy zombie animation is pretty hard to get a hit on. Good scavenger, I know the best places to head in search of weapons and supplies in the least time.

-Steam ID Snowball250k

-TS3

-Do you kill survivors for fun as a habit? If I get shot at first

-What kind of primary weapons do you like to use? Assault riffles

-What skills do you have that other people doesnt have? Scavenging and stealth I suppose

-I'm from Canada. I speak English and French

-Steam ID: Profane

-Micro+TS3: got it!

-Never kill someone else for fun. But to protect my group I will do anything that's necessary.

-I prefer One shot weapons and/or Sniper Weapons

-I'd say I'm a good Scavenger, going in and out of towns, looting without being seen or heard by Zombies or other Survivors

-Germany / German, English and a little Spanish

Looking forward to hear from you guys! :)

Hey profane, would you please add me on steam because when we searched for you we found someone else... Thanks

Everyone else we will get back to you soon.

Actually if everyone here could just add me it would make contacting all of you easier my steam name is BoomXombies just add me and send me a message on steam. Thanks

Bump! I would like to see you writing here a request to join the group guys ! :)

Guys? Nobody wants to play with a couple of good guys from USA and switzerland? :)