Sign in to follow this  
Lord Daem

Looking for a good UK server

Hello!

I've just started playing Day Z again, and I am looking for a good UK based server.

I use DayZ Commander and for some reason, some of the servers I've searched for haven't shown up (I tried to PC Gamers UK one but it just wasn't listed!).

I'm looking to play on Veteran and I'm not bothered about playing during the night!

• Like 1

We have a whiteliste d(hacker free) UK community server. Its quite active but not too busy. There are plenty of our own clan and several other clans as well as lone wolves kicking around. Details of the server and our community can be found at this link

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/119199-bsb-network-fair-mature-gamers-est2002/

Hi guys, Im from the UK, and I run a server located in Amsterdam and I get an average ping of 11-15. If you are interested, here is the forum thread:

http://dayzmod.com/f...-admins-gmt-11/

The server is currently not whitelisted, but when gotcha anti-hack gets rid of the malware on its website it will be, so a few days or so. We have custom weapons and will be adding more barracks, hospitals etc in the next few days.

159.253.149.39:3221

Edited by Leviathan605

Why bother whitelisting? Hop straight on to our hacker free without any of that bother!

IP: 109.123.117.178:3000

or alternatively search 'GG gaming' in Commander, cheers.

Here is our server we have only just set up a few days ago and its the close thign as to the uk as I get 40ms Ping and im in the uk the server is hosted in WDC usa but its smooth also fresh stuff and custom spawns.

50.97.49.84:3187

Ours is UK based... UK498... I won't say it's hacker free cause that would make me a liar... I can only guarantee they're banned very quick :)

I have a UK based DayZ server.

Veteran, always day, 200+ Vehicles, 10+ heli's, 1 Plane.

Theres also care packages, and active admins.

We have only encountered one hacker so far, I caught him, and banned him.

I'm going to be monitoring the server everyday, to prevent hackers and cheaters.

The server only went live yesterday, and we are looking for more players.

I have a top rated EU server and a decent community... The server is whitelisted now due to the free hacks and general peons that seem to frequent the servers nowdays...

94.242.227.146:2342 DayZTaviana - 2.0 - (Regular|3D:ON|CH:ON) - UK11 MaChOMaN UK - Whitelist - Private Hive - (UTC-3) - Vilayer.com

Community here - > http://www.facebook.com/MaChoMaNsDayzServer

good luck in your search.

New UK private hive server with antihax

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME :

DayZ - Scimfaxis Hunting Ground with AntiHax (v1.7.4.4/Beta 998220) [3DP:ON|CH:OFF][GMT-8] hosted by XstreamGaming

=================================================================================================

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

IP:

85.234.146.98:2352

==================================================================================================

Fancy a fresh start on a server intended to be as 'true' as possible through no games aids?

Higher than average life expectancy, players with progress to lose but also to gain.

GMT-8 for more chance to play at evenings after work..

UK Server

No Crosshairs

No Global

No Waypoints without GPS

No Nameplates

No White Tracers

Time = GMT-8

After running a public and a private server before I have found XStreamGaming to be my personal favourite so far with BEC and Antihax installed

and checked through by server host to ensure minimal downtimes. Xelaservers being the worst with terrible support and wrong bills.

I have optimised my server to accomodate to game performance and quality server side, so those who may struggle graphically or connection

cause higher average ping.

On my old public hive FR187 was a popular evening (UK Time) server but unfourtunatly as all public servers go are the way of hacker and caused me

to close to save the community of serious players whom I hosted a private server and become the main for many players however lacked the ability to

tweak performance and in depth mission changes.

However now I can, so aswell as attempting to create my ideal private server I have alot more power than any public hive admin does, meaning I will endevour

to keep my server enjoyable and support any regular players (If I can prove so in logs) unfair killed ie; death by hacker, glitch, e.t.c..

Edited by Scimfaxi
  • Like 1

I can aprove of Scimfaxi's server. Just been playing in the last couple of days. Seems decent.....

Also I like the fact that you took the time to give all the information Scimfaxi. lol :P

My comment, good and active admins.

Increased vehicle count but not too many, military vehicles are rarer than all others.

Tasteful custom buildings added to make different areas more interesting.

We have some friendly randoms and a few organised groups at the moment, which has been making for some interesting gameplay :)

We will also be moving to a dedicated server in a couple of weeks to provide more customization & possibly a second server running off the same HIVE.

Link to our server in my sig.

We have active admins and a fast response time to hackers that don't get auto banned and if the worst happens and our server gets nuked we can roll back the server at any time.