Sign in to follow this  
Mr Chewy

Want to trade for a M4A1 CCO SD

offering a Fal AN/PVS (nightvison)

with additonal fal mags

please pm me for more details

Hi just to sweeten the deal i can also throw in a M249 Saw with 180 bullets as well as the Fal for the Silenced M4

Hey guys for some strange reason, i logged out of a server and the next day i am a fresh spawn, wtf regardless im still looking for a M4A1 CCO SD and a coyote, i can offer a FN Fal (normal) and a SVD Camo with like 9 mags i would like to have the M4 with a ghillie and possible a coyote backpack

I got an M4A1 CCO SD with 7 mags. No ghillie on this character but Ill trade the m4 for the svd with all the mags

• Like 1

I got an M4A1 CCO SD with 7 mags. No ghillie on this character but Ill trade the m4 for the svd with all the mags

Dude if you get the SVD, What you want for it?

Still looking for a M4A1 CCO SD and a Coyote backpack or a ghillie, i am offering a SVD CAMO with 9 mags and a FN Fal with 2 mags

Hey, I am willing to trade my m4A1 CCO SD + approx 10 clips with you for that SVD camo. give me a PM and we can work out a time and server. Dont worry about the FN FAL.

Hey mate best offer so far is M4A1 CCO SD 10 stanags coyote and nvgs

Hi still offering SVD Camo with 2 clips and a FN Fal with 2 Clips for a M4a1 CCO SD

still looking for teh cco pm me for what you want, i have every avalable equipment, nvgs, rangefinders, radio, etc and a svd camo and a fn fal, really want that cco

not given up, some people have responded but they never get back to me.., so i can keep trying

hey buddy sorry for some reason my charactor that had that deleted itself, are you interested in a fn fal normal, a svd camo and a pair of rangefinders?