Sign in to follow this  
SupahJim

The Battle for Chernogorsk - Private Hive Clan War antics!

A dramatised video I made of me and my squad taking on another rival group wtihin the private hive that I play on, feel free to leave some feedback if you spot anything you feel could be improved!

• Like 2

i fucking love the logbook with target details on it, idea is awesome man. Come and check out our private hive if you want we have 4 different squads rolling around it would be nice to have a bit of competition.

• Like 1

i fucking love the logbook with target details on it, idea is awesome man. Come and check out our private hive if you want we have 4 different squads rolling around it would be nice to have a bit of competition.

Cheers dude, send me the IP or give me the name matey, always looking for more stuff to record and new people to play with!

Cheers dude, send me the IP or give me the name matey, always looking for more stuff to record and new people to play with!

Oh wait just seen your signature haha!

HAHA yeah man all info is in there i will be on at 6 tonight i reckon jump on the TS if you like we have more than enough channels if you and your guys want to have your own. server gets busy at about 6-7 there are a few pure bandit groups which are KOS regardless of gear levels.

HAHA yeah man all info is in there i will be on at 6 tonight i reckon jump on the TS if you like we have more than enough channels if you and your guys want to have your own. server gets busy at about 6-7 there are a few pure bandit groups which are KOS regardless of gear levels.

I will definitely check out the server over the weekend bud, busy with work at the moment but yeah sounds good!

• Like 1

see you on there at the weekend then

Really like the log book, this was the first DayZ video in a long while I really enjoyed. I've always wanted to have a home server where there were several active squads.

What server still have the L85AWS?

Like the intro and nice vid.

Edited by Gilly

where all on now if your up for it mate