Sign in to follow this  
samzerks88

YouTube + Video exporting HELP

Maybe this can be stickied for future people seeking help with making their own videos for youtube?

Im paticularly new to Adobe Premiere, I recently exported a video I'd recorded and edited down to fit into 20 minutes.

I exported it as an .FLV and set it to some resolution. But i play in max graphics settings and as you can see the video isn't.

Can anyone help me?

I'd like to export a video so It fits the entire width and height of the youtube player as well as keeping high quality (maybe even HD) and keep the file size low.

My video for refference:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4GF7Yjg0HM

If you can, try using sony vegas as in my opinion easy to use and it is quite popular on youtube (literally all the tutorials you can think of) if you need help on sony vegas, feel free to message me on youtube - fwizky

In premiere pro you might not have had the sequence settings correct, what resolution did you record the footage in?

Also if your sequence was set to HD your video settings might be being scaled down due to trying to keep the file size down. When you export something i recommend the H.264 format and then under the presets use "HDTV 1080p" then simply lower the bitrate from around 50 to around 15 for a good file size.

I hope this helps at least a little bit!

I don't use Premier but I use Vegas, maybe the same option is in premier? Try find an option called "Maintain aspect ratio and untick it" Then when you render in 720p or 1080p it will stretch your video to that size allowing it to fit perfectly in the youtube player.