delfin5

My small group is looking for a couple of new players

Hello there guys! Im back in DAYz after some months being away cause university stuff and now I wanted to come back with some of the other members from my old group and now we are 3 experienced nice players but we would like to find a couple more. We hate bandits, we kill zombis and most of all, we have fun! :thumbsup:

An old video from the old times in this past summer:

Where are we from? What language do we speak? Im from Switzerland/Spain (50%), another guy is from Ukraine and another one is from Spain. We speak english (sometimes spanish if needed).

We are building a new base and we would like compromised people to join us. A couple of good players , good people that likes to kill zombis, protect our territory and chase bandits so everyone have fun. We protect the innocent, we kill the bastard.

I don´t want to see in our group people that plays 30 minutes and gets tired or bored, people that goes to other games all the day, or people that dont go to defend the base if we are being attack! I want to see next to me a trustable man that have fun in this nice game with me, that will be there to push me up if i fail, that will cover my back and that we will become great friends in this small wonderful world called DayZ. We use teamspeak 3 by the waySo, shortly, what are we looking for?

2-3 players

compromised, loyal, good people to build a group together, people that is there when you need them, people to play together and be able to call ourselves a GROUP, a real GROUP...

What do we hate?

People that you say we play tomorrow at 8 pm+- GMT+1 (its just an example), and then in that moment they are not there, and next day same, and next, and then they say "i have a life" or "i like to play other games" instead of saying "Sorry, it will not happen again, it was this problem XXXXX".

What time do we play? It changes, but mostly around 6 pm GMT+1 till 1.00 am GMT+1. To be honest it changes a lot but afternoons, evenings... And I´m here till very night sometimes, so I can fit to american people very good, as well as to european guys. Dont worry for the timeline :)

Leave here your request and we will choose. We are loyal to each other, I hope nothing less from the ones that join us. We are the opposite to bandits, so I also expect the same. :thumbsup:

Please, write here:

-Steam ID

-Micro + Teamspeak 3? Yes/No

-Do you kill survivors for fun as a habit? Yes/No

-What kind of primary weapons do you like to use? (choose one)

Shotguns/ Assault riffles / Small and fast machine guns / One shot weapons from the style of FAL or M14/ Big machine guns that kills a full army alone with 100 or 200 bullets like M249 / Sniper weapons

-What skills do you have that other people doesnt have? A great sniper maybe? Your loyalty? An amazing pilot perhaps? Or maybe a driver like Michael Schumacher? Or fight skills at using big machine guns that Swarzeneger Terminator would love? (write something, what you think you are good at)

-Where are you from? (country) What are your main language/s?

6 questions, 6 answers. Dont worry too much for your answers, but try to answer all of them: copy/paste to make it easier :thumbsup:

See you in the Battlefield!! :lol:

I will here to select you, so write here your request if you would like to enter in this small team that we have.

Edited by delfin5
  • Like 2

-Steam ID : Ailax

-Micro + Teamspeak 3? Micro no, but Teamspeak yes. Always willing to try something new though.

-Do you kill survivors for fun as a habit? Never. Prefer to help them out, help them gear up a bit heal them if needed. Just generally be nice.

I like to use any sort of Assault rifles, And training myself to snipe at the moment.

-What skills do you have that other people doesn't have?I use my initiative, and a very fast learner. I'm an extremely loyal guy, If I cant make something I will always let you know beforehand, not after the time Unless it's an absolute emergency :)

-Where are you from? (country) What are your main language/s? I'm from the United kingdom, And I speak English as my first and only language.

(Side-note) I have not been playing Day z all too long, But I'm getting there using my own initiative to achieve goals.

Hope to hear from you soon maybe :)

Edited by Ailax
  • Like 1

-Steam ID ; Linux (The Icon is the Silver Dragon)

-Micro + Teamspeak 3? Both.

-Do you kill survivors for fun as a habit? Aw hell naw.

Assault rifles / One shot weapons from the style of FAL or M14 / Big machine guns (I really couldn't help myself. I take pretty much everything.)

-What skills do you have that other people doesnt have? Pretty great at Aiming when it comes to long ranges. I think I would be a great sniper but the only rifle I've had was a DMR and I lost that to a vicious ladder.

-Where are you from? USA (Good connection though, I get decent ping even in UK servers) and English.

Edited by Alysrazar

-Steam ID BoomXombies

-Micro + Teamspeak 3? Yes

-Do you kill survivors for fun as a habit? No

-What kind of primary weapons do you like to use? Anything silenced/ Oneshots

-What skills do you have that other people doesnt have? I dont really feel I will have any skills that are worth putting down here, But im a good team player.

-Where are you from? (country) What are your main language/s? USA, English

• Like 1

Ah, could you consider co-operating with another small group on another server?

We are mainly 4 guys (2 from Norway, 1 UK and 1 US)

I`ve not taken this up with the other guys, but I`m sure at least 2-3 of us would not mind helping you out on your server from time to time, if you could hop in and do the same for us every now and then?

If this sounds cool with you, just send me a PM?

We have our own TS3 and all 4 of us mainly focus on playing DayZ - and we will get the standalone.

Its good to see that some of you would like to join us. I will be adding soon :)

Edit: Guys, be sure to be here

Edited by delfin5

Yep i checked it out and this is a good small group of guys. Please message us here, the more the merrier. This is not a clan with crazy requirements and we play on a good server too.

• Like 1

Boomxombies is really cool and now he is one of us, as Ailax is also. We are looking for one or two more friends and players in our small team guys! Dont be afraid of sending your requests, just leave here a message and we will contact you really fast! :)

:thumbsup:

Bump! Anyone wants to join a group of good guys in dayz ? We are small but we are nice people and friends between us :)

-Steam ID - Owningu

-Micro + Teamspeak 3? Yes/No - Yes

-Do you kill survivors for fun as a habit? Yes/No - No

-What kind of primary weapons do you like to use? (choose one) - I like to use Small and fast machineguns

What skills do you have that other people doesnt have? A great sniper maybe? Your loyalty? An amazing pilot perhaps? Or maybe a driver like Michael Schumacher? Or fight skills at using big machine guns that Swarzeneger Terminator would love? (write something, what you think you are good at)g

I am good at driving as well as killing bandits, I am a decent shot and I can express good loyalty. I am on for a lot and I don't go off to play other games not anymore since I am bored with them now.

-Where are you from? (country) What are your main language/s? - I am Spanish/Russian, I speak English, Spanish, and a little Russian.

Edited by owningu

Bump! Guys, try to write also the photo in your steam profile, and the visible nickname that you have in steam, so its easier for me to find you.

Bump! Im waiting you to send me a request, yes, you! Heheh :P :rolleyes:

-Steam ID Nitro @dayz - kid with purpleish background

-Micro + Teamspeak 3? Yes

-Do you kill survivors for fun as a habit? No

One shot weapons from the style of FAL or M14 - I normally carry a FAL and DMR

-What skills do you have that other people doesnt have? A great sniper maybe? Your loyalty? An amazing pilot perhaps? Or maybe a driver like Michael Schumacher? Or fight skills at using big machine guns that Swarzeneger Terminator would love? I'm very loyal to my team, but also cautious at the same time. I'm quite a good medic and always carry supplies, I'd like to say I'm a decent all rounder! I'm also a decent driver if one is needed!

-Where are you from? (country) What are your main language/s? I'm from England in the UK - I speak English.