Sign in to follow this  
C4llyW4lly

Come and banditise our server!

Bandits.

I'm here to advertise the server I'm currently playing, it's a private hive with 100+ vehicles, 50 slots, custom buildings and custom loot tables. We have a diverse and growing community day-by-day. Joining the server as a fresh you'll be given a M1911 and a few other supplies - this could change depending on what the rest of the community thinks is fair. The admins have focused on populating the middle of the map with some other buildings that aren't usually there, this includes:

- A fire station in Dolina

- A hospital in Petrovka 

Player and clan bases have been put around the map - Chernarus - and with the few clans that already populate the server it provides essential protection. Now being the bandits you are I'm sure you're not willing to settle for the easy ride that the new spawns on the south coast are having, there are truck falls of gear thats there to be taken and camps that are there to be destroyed. So come along and help add some spice to our server.

Server IP: 109.123.117.178 Port: 3000

Feel free to message me if there's anything you need to know, thanks.

• Like 1

Hi, me and a friend of mine are interested in your offer. But i would like to join the server to take a look. Would be nice if you send me the password, thanks

Hi there Sebi, there's currently no password set for the server. If you're struggling to find it via the IP then alternatively search GG gaming, thanks.

CallyWally - Dude, please dont hijack otehr server/clan threads - you woulnt like it if we hijacked yours advertsing our community and servers! It's a really low and pathetic thing to do, shame on you.

Edited by Box

^ This. Settings are now set to night and day, feel free to come and join in the fun!