irobb@watkinson.org

Stuck at "Wait for Host" after multiple restarts and reinstalls

I last played at version 1.7, so today I updated (through Six Launcher) to 1.7.1.1, and my game seems to freeze at the "Wait for Host" screen. After waiting 30 minutes to be safe, I alt-tabbed out of it and was unable to close the program. I restarted my computer and tried again. Same result. I reinstalled the files. Same result. I completely reinstalled all of DayZ. Same result. I have the beta patch installed and I'm connecting to valid servers. Help?

Bumpin this guys thread, i was FINE and smooth and the gameplay was enjoyable as hell in 1.7.1.1, But after my 1.7.1.4 update or w/e, i cant seem to connect to any servers due to the waiting for host issue.

at first i thought " well hey, i JUST watched like 200 servers go from grey to white with new updates, so a lot of people must be joining...i will wait.

40 minutes later, Nada. And same on any other server, even of low player capacity.

:huh:

Bumpin this guys thread' date=' i was FINE and smooth and the gameplay was enjoyable as hell in 1.7.1.1, But after my 1.7.1.4 update or w/e, i cant seem to connect to any servers due to the waiting for host issue.

at first i thought " well hey, i JUST watched like 200 servers go from grey to white with new updates, so a lot of people must be joining...i will wait.

40 minutes later, Nada. And same on any other server, even of low player capacity.

:huh:

[/quote']

I also have the same problem. 1.7.1.1 was ok but from 1.7.1.2-1.7.1.4 ive been having this wait for host problem. the majority of the servers are full and the ones I do find its wait for host which freezes

Also having this issue. I dont know if it is of import, but I was using sixupdater.

I also have this problem. It seems like no one is trying to fix this. I even reinstalled everything three times. No dice.