Sign in to follow this  
esterwogen

Looking for a mature clan to run with

I have been playing the game for a couple months now and find that the lone wolf thing is getting a bit old. I know the map very well at this point and can avoid zombies no sweat. I'm not looking for a bandit group, but playing on a private server with warring clans might be cool. I was previously in the military and like the idea of "squad" play where each person already knows their job and doesn't have to be looked after.

Mostly I am looking for an active and friendly community to join. I'm 31 and live in Florida; so that means I do have things that keep me from having a regular gaming schedule and when I do play it's night time in eastern (GMT -5) times. More specifically I generally play from 9pm to 2am weekdays and about the same give or take a few hours on weekends.

If you think I'd fit in your clan/group let me know and have a good day.

Edit: Been playing a fair amount of Wasteland too, so If you also play Wasteland... that's a bonus.

Edited by esterwogen

You guys would make a great fit in the 1st Naval Remnant Firce! We are extremely mature gamers with many former military personel in our Clan. PM me or Look at our recruitment post for any questions you have!