Dagyr

Looking for group

Hey, my name is Grady/Dagyr, I've been playing DayZ since early/mid 2012. I've played on most of the maps, and have been Lone-Wolfing about 90% of the time and have gotten a bit bored. If anyone wants to group up temporarily or on a regular basis just PM me or post here and we can work out voicechat/etc, I have Raidcall/Teamspeak/Ventrillo/Skype/Steam.

16+ Pref., I'm 19 almost 20 myself and I tend to play as a Bandit but I try to hold up most people if I can avoid killing them, and never kill fresh spawns if it can be avoided. (Think Chaotic-Neutral kind of playstyle). I'm open to playing on private or public servers and I typically prefer Chernarus over all others.

I'm in Arizona, so Mountain Standard Time (MST) atm.

Edited by Dagyr

Hey man why don't you come and join a team of guys who want to have a lot of fun! EvilGamers would love to have an experienced player like yourself for our team just join our teamspeak at evilgamers.teamspeak3.com

I have a group/clan that I run if your interested in joining were experienced players and will try to offer the best to you. Pm me if you are interested i also have a thread as well for group/clan recruitment

Edited by voidvendetta

http://www.gsc-clan.org

Check it out, average about 10-15 peopple on at night, The server is monitored by admins at all times and has a db backup incase of hackers. The server is normally private but looking for new blood to come and join. There are a few clans that play on it, some Hero some bandit. Lots of friendly neutrals to group up with. They also have teamspeak, you should take a look at it. My in game is xSniperX I personally play as a bandit but if thats not your style there are 3 clans that play on the server as well. When the server goes private there will also be custom bases again.

hey guys im looking for a team or just some one to play with ive been playing dayz all by my self for a long while now and would like some eu friends because im in uk

yo. check out http://not.enjin.com. The recruitment process is there to weed out the derps - we're tired of recruiting incompetent rambling idiots :)

We are a group of friends who play together. Right now about 4 regular players. Most of us play daily. We're all 24+ yrs old. We've been playing since DayZ release last year. Some of us are armed forces so when we get serious, we are effective. We like to bitch at each other and have a good time. We play DayZ and Wasteland (and I44)

Check out this video to get an idea of gameplay with us (its a wasteland clip). It's long but comprehensive in terms of what we're like in down time, and how we react under fire.

Hey mate, check out vindictive gamers, we host two servers chernarus and taviana, we are a friendly growing community. Hop in TS with us if you want to play a game

Teamspeak IP: 203.46.105.36:20030

Forums: vindictivegamers.com

About us / Events we host: vindictivegamers.com/index.php?/topic/352-and-we-are-live/#entry1070