Sign in to follow this  
All Ts

►WolF, Looking for clan! (Experienced, Sniper, Pilot, Twitch.TV Streamer)◄

9hnll5.jpg

Hey my names WolF and, I'm a 14 year old from the United States. Before you switch off of this page i am going to make a god honest couple of statements about myself. I've went through my life thinking everyone was getting where they were getting where getting success through luck. I thought You Tubers, Live Streamers, and other successful idols whether it be sports, gaming, or the YouTube Community. I would create small YouTube channels get around 500 Subscribers and, quit. Now for some of you older gentlemen this is a very easy task because, you don't have haters and, yes I know the average kid the kids that say things such as "UMADBRO" and, "SWAGY0l0". They are the same children that at the same time at making me and, every other gamer around the ages 12-15 look bad. Whenever I try to join a clan I see "Age Limit 24" I sometimes ask, why is there an age limit. The usual reply you would respect was the casual "We're looking for mature people." Now I don't know if any of you know the specific definition of maturity but, in a quick sum it is the way you act in a certain environment in a certain manner. Meaning if someone just got shot, and I started laughing then it is probably the self concious decision to say I'm immature and, can't act good in an environment of stress, and battle well.

tldr - I'm mature, and I'm a twitch streamer.

Information :

- Been playing ARMA2 for roughly 14 months.

- Been playing DayZ for about 8 months.

- I specialize in Piloting, Sniping, and Assault.

- I have Skype : Hydrilex

- I have Teamspeak.

- I have a microphone.

- I'm very easy to get along with.

Just Joined : http://dayzmod.com/f...uxilary-medics/

I'll edit it when it when I've quit this one

Didn't like the style of being a medic, I left this clan.

They're a group of very nice people though.

Still looking.

Edited by All Ts

http://www.gsc-clan.org

Check it out, average about 10-15 peopple on at night, The server is monitored by admins at all times and has a db backup incase of hackers. The server is normally private but looking for new blood to come and join. There are a few clans that play on it, some Hero some bandit. Lots of friendly neutrals to group up with. They also have teamspeak, you should take a look at it. My in game is xSniperX I personally play as a bandit but if thats not your style there are 3 clans that play on the server as well. When the server goes private there will also be custom bases again.

http://www.gsc-clan.org

Check it out, average about 10-15 peopple on at night, The server is monitored by admins at all times and has a db backup incase of hackers. The server is normally private but looking for new blood to come and join. There are a few clans that play on it, some Hero some bandit. Lots of friendly neutrals to group up with. They also have teamspeak, you should take a look at it. My in game is xSniperX I personally play as a bandit but if thats not your style there are 3 clans that play on the server as well. When the server goes private there will also be custom bases again.

Joined this server, The admins treated me like a piece of shit, Called me a hacker, told me I can't stream. I was kicked after using a "bad word" on a game in which you shoot people in the skull and, get eaten by zombies. Just.. No.

Still looking for a clan.

lol dude that kick was a auto kick, anyone who swears gets kick. Last 2 "Streamers" were hacking ....If you join back up you can play with out an issue. The admins are great but now that the server is public they do a good job at preventing/ stopping hackers. No one kicked you as its a auto rule, you could have joined back in. Its a great server I've been playing it for months. When it goes private its even better with Custom bases and Clan Wars. If you can't take a auto kick then your going to have a hard time finding a server. The admins are not bandits so they don't hunt you down using the admin map and kill u, or steal parked cars that they find. Its very hard to find a honest server. That is why I havn't left and I joined when it was private.

I am 14 and American, I have tons of DayZ experience, been playing since July, I know this game like I know the back of my hand. My skype is GriffinInDayz. Contact me if you wish to have me.

Thanks for your time,

Griffin