Smithguy125

Looking for 3 people to role with

like i said looking for three people willing to play often over the age of 14 with a skype and a mic

Hey there, where abouts are you from and what sorta map do you prefer? I'm a pretty new player myself but always willing to die in the line of fire for a friend! :D

• Like 1

Hey there, where abouts are you from and what sorta map do you prefer? I'm a pretty new player myself but always willing to die in the line of fire for a friend! :D

i'm from indiana. i like the chernus map. but im happy with anyone Edited by Smithguy125

Hey guys. I was wondering if y'all were still looking for people to roll with. If so, send me a Skype call: justinstevenson16

I'm also 17 almost 18 now, not 16.

I've got a fully functional Huey and a nice amount of supplies. I'm on a quiet little private server. Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

http://www.gsc-clan.org

Check it out, average about 10-15 peopple on at night, The server is monitored by admins at all times and has a db backup incase of hackers. The server is normally private but looking for new blood to come and join. There are a few clans that play on it, some Hero some bandit. Lots of friendly neutrals to group up with. They also have teamspeak, you should take a look at it. My in game is xSniperX I personally play as a bandit but if thats not your style there are 3 clans that play on the server as well. When the server goes private there will also be custom bases again.