eliman47

Looking for a decent Crew

Got a bus and truck, found a huge survivor camp with helicopter and bus surrounded by wire. Need crew for a drive by and raid. Heavily protected.

What server were you playing on? PM me if you'd rather not share public. Depending on timezone etc.. I might want to join up.

What server were you playing on? PM me if you'd rather not share public. Depending on timezone etc.. I might want to join up.

SL 1, I play from 5 pm MT to 11 pm usually

Eliman, we have a crew of four friends who's specialty is raiding large camps to the north. We live up north in the wilderness, and have never been unsuccessful in raiding camps in the three weeks we've been on these missions. We are fully geared out with NVGs and GPS silenced and rare weapons. Two of our guys are experts at navigation by stars and general terrain features. We are equipped with two fully stocked atvs to get us around up there quickly. If our services are needed, we would be happy to assist you, awe play for the excitements of the raids, we really don't need all this equipment at this point.

Eliman' date=' we have a crew of four friends who's specialty is raiding large camps to the north. We live up north in the wilderness, and have never been unsuccessful in raiding camps in the three weeks we've been on these missions. We are fully geared out with NVGs and GPS silenced and rare weapons. Two of our guys are experts at navigation by stars and general terrain features. We are equipped with two fully stocked atvs to get us around up there quickly. If our services are needed, we would be happy to assist you, awe play for the excitements of the raids, we really don't need all this equipment at this point.

[/quote']

You haven't ever gone up against this kind of firepower. At least 3 of them have NVGs and 2 have DMRs. At least 20 people in their group, five on at a time at all times, each one of them has military grade machine guns. The chopper patrols every 5 minutes and destroys all vehicle in the surrounding area. The wire and sandbags are walked by every 3 minutes and if they are attacked pretty much all of them get

on. Security is pretty tight.

Eliman' date=' we have a crew of four friends who's specialty is raiding large camps to the north. We live up north in the wilderness, and have never been unsuccessful in raiding camps in the three weeks we've been on these missions. We are fully geared out with NVGs and GPS silenced and rare weapons. Two of our guys are experts at navigation by stars and general terrain features. We are equipped with two fully stocked atvs to get us around up there quickly. If our services are needed, we would be happy to assist you, awe play for the excitements of the raids, we really don't need all this equipment at this point.

[/quote']

You haven't ever gone up against this kind of firepower. At least 3 of them have NVGs and 2 have DMRs. At least 20 people in their group, five on at a time at all times, each one of them has military grade machine guns. The chopper patrols every 5 minutes and destroys all vehicle in the surrounding area. The wire and sandbags are walked by every 3 minutes and if they are attacked pretty much all of them get

on. Security is pretty tight.

all you need is a nice rifle a guilly suit time and ammo and all of that becomes usless

I would love to join you. My in-game name is Vice, Steam ID is theultijew. I have skype.

Id love to help you eliman. What is your steam I have an m24 sniper rifle and silenced m9. I usually play with 3 other guys and if you need help ill add you on steam.