{GBYC} EvilBunny

GREAT SERVER, BALANCED, FRIENDLY, TRY US --> Devils Castle Will Fall | DayZ 1.7.6.1 | [GBYC] - New Abandoned Cities | Alt Loot Tables | Sidechat on

Server Changes  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Day&Night Changes with Streetlights

• Keep current setup 1.5Hrs night 6.5Hrs day every restart
    • Use setup of 3Hrs night and 5Hrs day every restart but add streetlights
    • Extend Night but dont add streetlighting.

Devils Castle Will Fall | DayZ 1.7.6.1 | [GBYC] - New Abandoned Cities/Military Areas | Few Extra Vehicles & Alt Loot Tables | Sidechat enabled

##GREAT SERVER RUN BY FRIENDLY, OPEN AND HONEST GBYC CLAN.

##ADMIN MONITORED IN PERSON AND BY CUSTOM MADE PROGRAMS I DESIGNED MYSELF

##ONLY START WITH PISTOL NO OP LOADOUTS

##CUSTOM NIGHT AND DAY CYCLE (FULL MOON NIGHTS THOUGH SO EVEN FRESH SPAWNS CAN STILL SEE)

##I HAVE ALSO CREATED A PROGRAM THAT ALLOWS EVENTS AND SCENARIOS TO BE RUN ON THE SERVER WITHOUT EFFECTING PLAYERS WHO WANT TO PLAY NORMALLY.

##EVENTS OPERATED ONCE A WEEK ON FRIDAYS (CONTROLLED PVP EVENTS WITH OBJECTIVES AND TEAM OUTCOMES - SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS).

##OPEN MUMBLE SERVER FOR ALL ON SERVER

##BALANCED MAP ALOT MORE WITH MORE EVEN LOOTING AVAILABLE AND SOME NEW AREAS THAT MAKE MAP EXPLORING MORE FUN.

##HUEYS RESPAWN ON RESTART. THERE ARE OVER 90 VEHICLES INC Mi17 HELIS AND LITTLE BIRDS THAT DONT RESPAWN ON RESTART HOWEVER HUEYS REPAWNS ON RESTART TO GIVE SOME OPORTUNITY FOR NEW PLAYERS TO FLY AND PREVENT COMPLETE VEHICLE HORDING...

##A FEW RANDOM AMMO CRATES ADDED THROUGHOUT THE MAP IN FORESTS THAT HAVE "FALLEN FROM CRASHING HELIS" THAT GIVE SLIGHTLY INCREASED CHANCE TO GET MILITARY LOOT.

##TITLE DOESN'T SCREAM -- "No admin abuse" or "Hacker Free" BECAUSE WE FEEL WE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO ADVERTISE STUFF THAT YOU AS A PLAYER ON OUR SERVER SHOULD EXPECT FROM US WITHOUT FAIL ANYHOW. AN HONEST ADMIN WHO IS AROUND TO HELP

##GOT A RIVAL CLAN YOU REALLY WOULD LOVE TO THRASH - PVP EVENT CODE ON OUR SERVER RUNS 24/7 -- JUST ARRANGE A TIME AND DATE FOR YOU AND YOUR RIVAL CLAN TO LOG OUR SERVER AND MY CODE WILL TAKE CARE OF THE REST. FULL ON PVP TDM AT 1 of 3 LOCATIONS(soon to be 4)

##WEAPONS PROVIDED AND I CAN EVEN ARRANGE FOR SPECTATORS TO HAVE DOG SKIN SO THEY CAN RUN ABOUT WITHOUT GETTING IN THE WAY

##JUST PM ME OR POST HERE FOR MORE DETAILS

##NOW YOU CAN REALLY FIND OUT WHICH ONE OF THE CLANS IS THE BEST

Map Changes

NEW ABANDONED CITY GROLCHNIK (021,071)

NEAF BARRACKS ADDED TO MAKE AIRFIELD USABLE BY PEOPLE

NWAF BARRACKS ADDED TO COUNTER THE REDUCTION TO FIRE STATION LOOT

Server Details

MAP - Chernarus (Default Dayz)

Server Pop Cap - 40 Players

Spawn Gear - There are currently 7 basic loadouts that are randomised and swich every 30seconds.

Server Difficulty/Realism settings - 3rd Person mode is enabled, Death Messages enabled and map way points are allowed. Everything else is off for greater realism

Clans - currently pushing to get clans of 5-6 players in size to become regulars on the server. you can have a mumble channel to yourselves. just join the server and make the request to me there or PM me

Events - PVP events held once a week on Fridays this OP will contain all the details for the current week's event. Only players wanting to take part are affected all other players can stay in the server and play as they were before completely unnaffected throughout the duration of the whole event.

SideChat - ON

Admins - Server will be actively watched and monitored throughout the day. You will always get a response from the email in the server welcome message. or leave a message here.Remote RCON tools are also being used to monitor logs and cheats.

Other server changes - Vehicles have been altered in game to allow some of the previously unusable ones. Altered spawn locations manually to have more of an even distribution across the map. Limit has been upped to just shy of 100. When there are enough regular gamers we will be looking to host some events that revolve around attack and defend. winners will get special loot/vehicles. BATTLE EYE AND GOTCHA ANTI CHEAT BOTH INSTALLED. We openly and actively look into claims of hacking again just use the email or forum post for screenshots.

How To Find Us - I will include the Gametracker Banner (that includes player rankings and current status) when gametracker is back up and running. For when they go down though the Server IP details are as follows.

IP - 85.234.146.76

PORT - 2352

This Weeks Event Details & Teams

TEAMS FOR FRIDAY 3rdMay @ 21:00GMT+0 -- DEVILS CASTLE TDM

[TEAM1]

will be decided when people show up

[TEAM2]

will be decided when people show up

##NEW SERVER EVENT AMMO CRATES NOW CONTAIN OVER 60 WEAPONS FROM BOTH ARMA2 and ARMA2OA. PREPARE FOR WAR.

RERUN OF THE DEVILS CASTLE EVENT DUE TO THE FUN WE HAD LAST FRIDAY

Sign up the usual way... on the forum, let me know in game, PM me, email me, just turn up on the night etc etc... its all good. Just get involved. Post some videos. Join the fun. lol

Be good to get some whole clans turning up to max out the numbers too ..

Hope to see you all there.

##NEW DEVILS CASTLE TDM IS HERE. First time with the ammo crate contents. gunna be insane with the firepower available now. Usual and OBVIOUS rules. Stay in the relative area and you must push for the castle.

DONT FORGET TO STORE YOUR GEAR BEFORE YOU START.

ADMIN WILL BE ABOUT TO TAXI PEOPLE ABOUT AFTER EVENT FROM CAP GOLOVO TO WHERE EVER.

Ongoing Changes

##MORE WORK TO BE DONE ON GROLCHNIK. -- that's the custom city @ 021,071. The city will have a few more added buildings and loot zones. Custom police station that's been overrun etc. However i will be implementing ZOMBIES HORDES. Basically the city will have 2 extra spawn locations for over 40 zombies each to make the city impossible to solo.

I am always open to more input from you guys about stuff so feel free to leave a post or PM me

Further Information

RMOD REMOVED -- DONT NEED RMOD ANYMORE

HAS BEEN REMOVED IN ATTEMPT TO HELP PICK UP THE PLAYER BASE

Any questions drop us a message here or find me in the server...

HOPE TO SEE THE SERVER BOOM INTO A NICE FUN ENVIRONMENT.

CYAS ALL SOON

EvilBunny

2506tso.jpg

Edited by {GBYC} EvilBunny
  • Like 4

Well as a quick update for people that are interested.

We now have a good 6-10 people that are playing regularly on the server within the last few days.

Really hoping th community will keep growing as everyone has had really good feedback to give me so far. The server is actively watched and admins are about via RCON or email for stuff all day. Even if its just a chat. So log the server see what you think for yourself and join us while we await the game of 2013...

fingers crossed for

DAYZ:SA

I don't really class spawning with an ACU and CZ a basic loadout :|

Loadouts have been altered again to just pistols (25/02/2013)

A sniper at start..? Oh my.

Loadouts have been altered again to just pistols (25/02/2013)

I think you should go max vech but heli and plane should stay the same.

Get ready for the Sheldon Cooper style weekender - Pissed up DayZ will be a chuckle!

Gunna be immense mukkas.

Whole weekend involving copious amounts of booze and lots of dayZ. What could be better??? oh yeah BRING DESPERADOS LOL

Gunna be immense mukkas.

Whole weekend involving copious amounts of booze and lots of dayZ. What could be better??? oh yeah BRING DESPERADOS LOL

Don't forget pizza!!!

• Like 1

I think you should go max vech but heli and plane should stay the same.

thanks very much for your post mate. gunna look into it more before the massive weekend we are planning.

• Like 1

FURTHER UPDATE:

[underDogZ] has been merged into a new clan of [MNG]... There is an ongoing war between [GBYC] and [MNG] let the fun ensue...

awaza1.jpg

Can't wait!

• Like 1

Great server, awesome admins

:thumbsup: from Germany!

although we would like to begin the war when all our mates are online... cause we need to regroup first :D <3

• Like 1

Great server, awesome admins

:thumbsup: from Germany!

although we would like to begin the war when all our mates are online... cause we need to regroup first :D <3

Agreed.. we should also start at opposite corners to begin with lol.. as starting in cherno all together will be a massive firefight lol short lived firefight at that.

Agreed.. we should also start at opposite corners to begin with lol.. as starting in cherno all together will be a massive firefight lol short lived firefight at that.

Yeah and i still have to talk to the other guys... My german buddys should know the news ^^

and we'll have to move our base :D

<3<

• Like 1