Wowbandy

Red Berets Clan recruiting We have our own server and 75 slot teamspeak and working on website

Hey guys i am recruiting people for my server clan and if you are not interested in joining the clan and you already have a clan my server more than welcomes you and if your a solo you are also welcome

The clans name is Red Berets i have around 5 to 7 members atm but im looking to recruit tons more decent experienced players to fill my server we are sorta like a robin hood clan where we take from the well geared and give to the new spawned / players

We do kill and we do help say if one person from a group shoots at us we kill there whole outfit if anyone shoots or threatens us we kill and destroy everything that is dear to them car camp friends ect. but we help the under geared bye supplying them with unwanted items or over flowing items from high geared players and such

Members in my clan will receive Rocket skin at start and must keep on at all times you remove it your hostile

they also can choose a class between sniper assault and medic

Sniper spawns with cz 3 mags and m9 sd 2 mags

Assault spawns with m4a1 2 mags and m1911 2 mags

medic spawns with mp5sd 3 mags and pdw 2 mags

Player Qualifications

Must have decent amount of experience must follow orders and have a working mic Teamspeak and Skype and able to speak well English No hacks

All and all a down to earth tactical clan

We have a large enemy clan on the server also they have 10 members they all spawn with Soldier Clothing

We all spawn with Rocket Clothing so we can clearly Tell one and another apart from the others and from ourselves

Its 24/7 war time with them we at some point may declare a truths but rarely

Server pop has dropped allot do to hackers but i just installed gotcha so player count will rise

If you want to join Fill out app

IGN:

What class you'd Like:

How much experience you have:

And why you want to join:

TS: bumsbus.eu:1337

Server: 184.173.146.62:3034

IGN: OB

What class you'd Like: Assault

How much experience you have: been playing this game since mid july

And why you want to join: to roll with some people and have fun.

IGN: (assuming it means In Game Name) Yoford

What class you'd Like: Assault

How much experience you have:I have been playing dayz since it was in the second alpha version

And why you want to join: because I like playing with people with experience, and I like helping out the bambis and noobs, and also annihilating bandits, oh yeah also having fun.

Edited by yoford12345