Sign in to follow this  
rob.crull@gmail.com

New Player Looking for Friends

I'm very new to the game, though I feel like I've got some of the basics down.

I'm looking to get a couple of people together to play with some sort of regularity. I work Mon-Fri 7:30am - 6:00pm EST, and every third weekend on call. I have a Mumble server that open for use, and am considering opening a server.

I'm on fairly late tonight though, if anyone is interested in getting together!

Hey, I wouldn't mind running with a group. Do you play DayZ through Steam? My steam username is Murganis

Hey, I'm looking for some people to team up with. I'll join up with you if you want.

I've got a mic and everything, and I'm fairly experienced with Arma 2 and the Day Z mod so I might be able to help you out too (although I'm really not that great at it).

Im also looking for people to play with, steam is desert565. I dont have a mic sadly =(( but im pretty good with dayz regardless. always looking for a fun time =)

I'm looking for some people to survive with as well. Add me; my steam is newbitect.

Also new to game been playin arma for a while and just got this but would like a group to survive with my steam is bobby784 thanks

I need a group of people to play with. I have a quality mic and will voice chat on most any voip client. My steam i.d. is irandoivi, add me :P!