now forgive me if you find this bland but here i go

I was playing on a server in the NC region and it was dark and I had no ammo or food a bandage a lee enfield and a blood transfusion pack. Then along came a man he/she asked "you in the office friendly?" and a responded "yes" and we began to help each other he/she gave me some ammo and I watched his/her back as we moved through elektra we moved to the temple(church) where we were attacked by zombies my new found friend had lost some blood and i had found a transfusion pack earlier (what luck :D ) so i gave him/her the transfusion and we continued on. we made it to the fire house where we found a dead player in the corner and began to scavenge but then a single zombies roamed to close and we had to put it down one shot was all it took. zombies began to pour in and we kept shooting making what might be are last stand they just kept coming... at least we weren't alone... and then silence down to our last clips... we had made it through that horde that attacked us! we exchanged congratulations and then threw flares to make sure the coast is clear i was only going to be a moment i steeped in to the street to see where we would move next and asked "should we move?" ... he/she never got that message. executed from behind by a coward named chance .... i turned around and put a bullet in between his eyes ... i stood over the body's of both of them ... stripped them of gear and stashed it in a corner of the fire house with hope maybe just maybe my ally would make it back. 1-2 hours later ... he/she never came I left the gear ashamed of the fact i didn't protect him/her :(

Few times have i ever left gear

if by chance Him/her are reading this

I tip my hat to you

You have my respect and deepest apologies

May fate deal you kinder hand if our paths cross again