Sign in to follow this  
commander1235

Looking for a group of people to play with!!

I have recently left a clan and relized how boring it is to go solo so im looking for a new group of people to play with i have been playing dayz for over a year now and im preety good with any weapons snipers ect. im a good piolit only have had 2 crashes so far im 16 very mature player i have mumble skype and team speak 3 i also do youtube so just replie to this if you would like to talk to me or want me to join (skype name: ryan.boss8)

Hi Ryan, I wouldnt mind joining you If you are alright with It being just me? I got DayZ a couple of months ago and I am finding it hard and boring trying to play on my own. So I would like to team up with you so we can play together.

I am English and I have Skype on weekdays I play usually 4PM GMT-7PM I will be on alot tomorrow after 4PM, so we could hook up then. Just a couple of questions though; Do yo play as a Bandit or Survivor? What server do you play on ( I will play any) Do you have anyother friends that will join us?

Skype: troll.lol84 ( Dont be Fazed by skype name, a friend made It for me)

Steam: fpsflint

wats up ryan i would love to join u on ur zombie slayin adventures imma add u on skye and im also 16 and somewhat of a noob on dayz

come join gamersplatoon.com are team speak server is ts3.gamersplatoon.com then come join the HELL HOUNDS were always active...

I just bought an EU server! It's using the Chernarus map. It's new so most vehicle spawns are fresh! 100+ vehicles - 24/7 daylight - Starting Gear!

Search "LewisTheGamer" in PlayWithSix or DayZCommander to find us! :)

hello i would love to play with you and some other i have just recently gotten the game and need a group to play with im gettting better with the guns but alone its hard to survive so please give me a chance and let me play with you

Who Are Basturds Gaming Network?

We are a multi-gaming community aimed at fun, friendly and fair gamers. We are proud of our lust for fun and getting done what needs to be done. We established August of 2012 as a dayz only clan and now support many different types of games. We are a group of people ages 15 - 17 years of age who are interested in making new friends and taking part in making everlasting memories. We are always looking for loyal, friendly & team orientated gamers to join our community! We are also in the process of getting gaming servers such as dayz ect...

DayZ

We are always looking for co-operative team players to join our tight group of survivors.Our goal is to survive and to have fun doing it. To be the best and to survive we also have to take those shots we would not normally take. Our clan members work together and play as a team. Our gaming sessions take place throughout the week mostly during the later part of the day due to jobs and schedules. During these play sessions we will try to work as an organized unit with the random conversations and poking fun at each other as friends do.

We are always open to having your friends come and join us to work with us to better the gameplay. Friends are welcome as long as you let and administrator know there name and intentions. We're looking for team players who are capable of being fun and outgoing but are also useful and capable when the time comes to defend what is ours. We have no skill requirements, all we require is common sense of working hard and teamwork!

Do note a couple of our members reside in the European side of the world. We open to everyone just realize the time conflicts. As part of our support of you as a member we encourage you to get involved with the storytime Saturdays. Our members are invited to tell their stories on storytime Satudays whether personal, game related, or funny random. We are also looking to have members produce videos and live broadcasts so if you are interested in doing this let us know.

Our Structure In DayZ

Currently we are building an assortment classes for example mechanic who fixes cars and helis. These classes collect items related to their class. This is to allow each individual to work and feel like a valued member of the team, but at the same time still having people team up with each other when needed to achieve a common goal. New to DayZ? We will link you up with a Mentor who works with you and others to teach the basis of the game, communication, team-work, prepares you to survive on your own, and with a unit as well.

What We Can Offer You!

• A group of knowledgeable player
  • Strength in numbers
  • Teamspeak 3 communication
  • Interactive Facebook page to tell when events are happening and updates
  • Friendly european english speaking member
  • Members on most hours of the day
  • Multiple game support
  • Experienced & stable clan leaders
  • Rules to keep order
  • Zero tolerance on hackers!
  • Friends to last a life time
  • a sense of humor not matched anywhere else

How Do You Join?

Add (rexarious) on skype saying that you want to join. You will then be put through some questions and given the Teamspeak Ip. If you are european add naseem.aoudia1 on skype he will help you out.

You can join TMW, we're a pretty laid back medic group and we accept all kinds of players. We always hang out on our teamspeak ts.dayzmedics.com .

You can also check out our website http://tmwdayz.com/ for more information about us.

Hey Warmonger!

I'm creating a clan on the brainsofbritain.co.uk server. uk#1.

check it out, i currently have 6 members!

if your intrested in joining up with us.

meet us at teamspeak 3. Ip: 178.79.164.247:8780

Greets, Konox

Im thinking of making a hero sniping group.

Ill contact you via PM if I do make one and need an extra sniper/spotter.

The Hell Bound Soldiers is recruiting any type of player who is a FAIR PLAYER! We teach our bambis how to play and let our experienced players furfill their blood lust, we are recruiting ages 16 and up, exceptions can be made.

Join teamspeak and check us out, speak to raptor or Cradboard for recruitment:

brass.typefrag.com:4965

Check out our website at:

http://hellboundsoldiers.webs.com/