+Sam+

New player looking for friends

Hi guys,

I've been playing the mod for about 4 days now and have been going well but I find the most fun I have is when I manage to find someone who is actually interested in teaming up and raising the cities etc. you learn so much more!

So I'm posting to try and find some friendlies I can play with, if you're interested let me know!

Thanks

• Like 2

Add My Skype I Dont Have It Yet But Im Buying It My Skype Is: Demondee Or Asdfgjkll

Edit: I Dont Have The Game Yet

Edited by asdfgjkll

Hi Sam, welcome to the forums. Check out the HQ Survivor Forum too, as that's where people look to find other players to meet up with. Be careful though, some of them are bandits pretending to be friendly. :thumbsup:

Sadly...I'm very very nervous around survivors I see as everybody has just shot me on sight. It felt awesome helping some dude in Cherno find a Makarov so not sure why many people are just dicks.

I'm looking for someone to play Dayz with. If anyone wants to play dayz with me look me up on steam mikexplay.

Edited by mikexplay

I just bought an EU server! It's using the Chernarus map. It's new so most vehicle spawns are fresh! 100+ vehicles - 24/7 daylight - Starting Gear!

Search "LewisTheGamer" in PlayWithSix or DayZCommander to find us! :)