BioHazardz

[SFTL] Recruiting 17+ members NEED 1 CANADIAN AND 1 UK MEMBER

SFTL is a newly starting clan with 2 people in it so far,

we use team speak to communicate so if you don't have teamspeak we wont take you unless you do, communication is key in this game. if you don't have teamspeak we strongly suggest you install it and are teamspeak server (not owned, we use) is -> ts3.einlanzers.com OR sandwiches.teamspeak3.com <- we use those two servers and we are manly in sandwich teamspeak because less lag. there will be a sub chat called "DayZ" in there is were you will join in to talk we want mature, semi experiences players over the age of 17+, doesn't matter of race or country, as long as you are mature and can speak good english (dont need to be perfect) your good to join in on the fun.

Clan

The clan most focus is staying alive, so that includes being bandits. we are not the friendly type and don't plan on it. if your alive you wont be long.. we also work together in gather Guns, Food, Vehicles and so forth. We share between us and the only thing you call your own is your gun. if another player needs something, give, simple as that, no need to be a gready asshole who takes loot for themselves that they don't have a use for.

Rules

1. No Rules but respect your teamates, if you have a problem with another clan member report it to me and ill try my best to resolve the issue.

2. Dont be a little bitch. pull the trigger

Hope you all reading will like to join us. as were only recruiting 6 guys to join the fight.

​Good luck and happy hunting survivors!

APPLICATION TEMPLATE

Days played:

Experience level (1-10):

Old teams:

Teamspeak?:

Name:

Timezone:

Edited by BioHazardz

Ok I am willing to download team speak I am 15 and have medium experience I am a good sniper and medic but I can do any thing else.

Ok I am willing to download team speak I am 15 and have medium experience I am a good sniper and medic but I can do any thing else.

Download teamspeak and join the talk, we can work things out im sure. aslong as your mature.

Im 16 and mature will u still accept me

Sure thing, aslong as you are a mature player and get along with others and agree to the clans ways.

join the teamspeak chat

Hey guys my names Ash, im from the UK, im 19 and iv'e been playing Dayz for a while now, im looking to join a group of people. I have team speak.

Whats up 19 and from Canada I'm looking for some good teammates. I'm a all around good survivor and not afraid to shoot someone aiming there gun at me

Join in the teamspeak, in there right now.

Hey guys my names Ash, im from the UK, im 19 and iv'e been playing Dayz for a while now, im looking to join a group of people. I have team speak.

Join into the teamspeak. talking with my good friend in there now

Hey, i could join you if that's fine with you. i am 15 and mature and can download team speak. just let me know if i can. thanks.

24, teamspeak, wanna, definitely mature! Wanna play DayZ

Sure thing brother. join up.

Teamspeaks different now

sandwich.teamspeak3.com

Edited by BioHazardz

I'm 32. ex military, I have a job so I only play on the evenings/days off but I'm experienced and can gear relatively quickly

Uk based,.