Leniaal

Kicked Battleeye restriction #41 and #45

Hello,

I am getting kicked from every single server with this message, I re-installed battleye but with no luck. I am having the bandit skin, so I suppose it has to do with that. Does anyone know what I can do about this?

I think #41 & #45 are hacking protections, is this only on one server and do you have a cheat program in the background like cheat engine?

I think #41 & #45 are hacking protections, is this only on one server and do you have a cheat program in the background like cheat engine?

This is on every server I join, and nope I have no hacks. Never had any for any game, so that can't be it.

This is on every server I join, and nope I have no hacks. Never had any for any game, so that can't be it.

I don't know then, sorry.

I just tried again and all of a sudden it works again, quite buggy this game :P

#45 is skin change kick, often triggers at spawn when you get hero or bandit skin

• Like 2

#45 is skin change kick, often triggers at spawn when you get hero or bandit skin

Hmm ok, well most often i get kicked by #41 on almost all servers :S I've found only FR16 working for me so far. Which is quite annoying, though I can just spawn on that server and then log over to the one I actually want to go on. Because when I log on FR16 and than switch to another server it DOES work, somehow that server fixes it lol.

Hmm ok, well most often i get kicked by #41 on almost all servers :S I've found only FR16 working for me so far. Which is quite annoying, though I can just spawn on that server and then log over to the one I actually want to go on. Because when I log on FR16 and than switch to another server it DOES work, somehow that server fixes it lol.

Only very few server fixed that issue you have to delete a line in the Server config that couses that kick. It goes for ghiellies and camos too i think just forgot to meantion.

Now why would you want to play on any other server than FR16???

was having the same problems then when I joined dayzpriv the admin helped me thru it those guys really know how to help