Sign in to follow this  
nathan2302@hotmail.com

Public Server and lost all my gear???

So I started playing yesterday (22/01) and I went straight to the official servers, thinking they was the best place to go, I died a couple times before I really noticed I should knuckle down and treat it like real life.

Ever since, I was in and out of some towns, getting gear and doing quite well.

It got late and I decided to make my way to a forest way away from population, I settled there and logged off.

In my pack before I logged was a tent (lucky me apparently?) a hunting knife, a hatchet and some food. All what I found in the towns.

I logged back in today, got my character in the same spot and laying on his belly which is the way I left it, I noticed he wasn't holding his hatchet anymore, so I thought, no worries, he must have just put it away, I check my gear and I have NOTHINGGGGGGG.

Well, apart from the starting gear, including the bandage, which I used in one of the towns yesterday when I got attacked and started bleeding..

What happened? My character is in the right place, but he is back to basics, I want to know how I can overcome this as I don't want to play 5 hours, get some good gear, log off only to do it all again the next day?

Also, I am really looking for someone, new or experienced, or even a group, who want an extra person, I am brand spanking new out the box player, I just want some company and friends to play this with.

If your interested please let me know and somehow we will meet up and hit the road to a hard and hostile world.

Thank you,

Sean.

• Like 1

Similar happened to me, earlier today. Still had my stanag magazines but no gun. :huh: Just got to live with it, and hope Arma's people at BIS one day fixes some of these things.

I had a question too...

What about vehicles? I'm on a private server (I think?) and I managed too find an UAZ, I put a lot of gear in it and hid it somewhere. Is this going to stay the way it is on that server?

I already went back but it was night and the lights were turned on and it had no fuel anymore. Getting some fuel won't be difficult but I just hope I won't lose all my gear (except if the vehicle is found of course).

Can someone reassure me?

Edited by Biquet

you should try the a private hives. i play on a UK server called GG Gaming lots of cars and heils and good friendly poeple. admin help out alot with lifts and getting new gear if you have lost it though a bug etc check it out. just type in GG gaming into playwithsix

Edited by Zekken